5.

Ricky

Pianos. Pianos and soft humming.

The room that was once only filled with the strumming of guitars and pencils against paper had been filled by a piano. And who's voice was humming? It didn't take a master mind to figure that out.

"That was fúcking amazing!" Chris exclaimed from his writing place.

"What was that?" Ryan questioned from his spot next to me. I look up from my guitar and stare at Ghost. He shared a look with Balz before the pianist spoke.

"Dark Passenger." He said proudly.

"Play it." I dare. I know Ghosts fear of small crowds, it was his small flaw. I just wanted to hear it.

"O-okay." He reluctantly agreed. He nodded at Balz before what was written of the song started. He started softly humming the into before he started attempting to softly scream.

Bring me the head, rip the heart from my chest
Cause the person that you knew, that you loved is dead
No cure, so tonight is the night
I'm going back on the deals with the devil I signed.
Disappear into darkness.

He brings his head up shortly looking at everyone's faces, trying to find some sort of support, encouragement. And damñ did I want to give it to him.

Somehow I will break and destroy you
And reveal what was hidden in plain view
This disguise was designed
To deflect all that I couldn't show you

I felt his eyes digging into my skull, trying to find any emotion, any sign of my undying love for him. But I didn't show it. Instead of showing him my true feeling, my regret, my sorrow, my pain. I send him a deadly glare, wanting some sort of reaction.

Shatter the glass, step away from the crash
I am slowly suffocating from the weight of my past
No cure for how I feel nothing inside
Cause there's no black in the world dark enough to prescribe
Born in blood.

Somehow I will break and destroy you
And reveal what was hidden in plain view
This disguise was designed
To deflect all that I couldn't show you

Im cursed right to the bone with apathy
A guest in my own home is how I feel
Dear sanity, I miss you so, come back to me
"There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths beneath the surface"
Time is the enemy

As the song progresses, memories start to come into my mind. And what didn't help is that they were one that's made me smile and snicker.

Devin didn't take it to well. He looked up from his spot and ran out the room, not daring to look back.

"What the actual fuck Richard?!" Angelo yelled. I was taken back at his burst of anger, it was very rare to see Ange mad, and when he was you might as well hide your face until he calmed down. 

"God I knew your nickname should have been Dick because you sure are acting like one right now." Chris scoffed before walking to the food area.

I shrug my shoulders, acting like I couldn't give any fucks, when in all reality my body ached for me to run after him and just touch him again. That's all I've wanted, ever since he left I've just been craving his touch. I need him, oh dear holy spirits all I've wanted is his lips on mine.

Angelo shakes his head at me before bolting out the door, no doubt going after Devin. I get up from my seat and head towards the door.

"Where do you think your going?" Balz bitterly asked from the keyboards.

"Air." I simply said.

"Well I think you'd want to read this." I turn around sharply and look at him. He held up Devin's music and I walked over to it. "Read the bolded words."

I take the paper and sit down, analyzing the words.

I can't take the pain, there's blood in the drain
And now the urge is growing stronger and I'm going insane.
There's a monster in my head it couldn't be any clearer.

I couldn't read these. They physically, mentally, and emotionally hurt me. But the next line made me realize the shit I have been putting him through.

For I am truly terrified by the man in the mirror

He's scared of himself. He's scared he'll do something. All because of my stupid needs. I wanted to fix this, I just didn't know how.

"Whatever." I scoff throwing the papers on the ground. I stood up and started for the door again.

"Who is this? This isn't the Ricky Horror that we know." Ryan spoke. He was right. They were all right.

But fuck it.

** how many am I confusing?

So the picture above has absolutely nothing to do with the chapter BUT it's A) more proof that Ghorror might be real {I'm totally kidding, I love Kylie} and B) that fucking Ryan-Ashley and Balz are literally the cutest couple alive. Like stop.

Vote, comment, fan. Ily liars.

- Chris Motionless bc he is eyebrow goals.