9.

Ghost

I feel back into the bed in a panting sweaty mess. I've never been so pushed and controlled in my life.

"Get up. We're not done." Angelo spoke walking through the door pulling on fresh boxers.

"But Angelo." I whined. "I don't wanna do any more. I'm tired. Can't we continue tomorrow?" He looked at me for a couple moments before slightly shaking his head.

"Fine, but we're doing double." I sighed in relief and got up to talk a shower. "I had fun." He said I walked past him.

"I did too." I say with a smirk.

••••

"Well now what are we going to do? We kinda need Chris." Ryan said as we gathered for the band meeting.

"I know we do but we can't look over the fact that he was drunk when he swore to be straight. We can't just overlook that." Balz said from the keyboards. He's been the one taking it the hardest. When someone swears the the SE lifestyle and they break it, he takes it to heart. Like there breaking a promise they made to him.

"Let's talk to him, see his side of the story then we'll come back to if we need to find a new member." I told them. I had already talked to the jail house about all of us being able to come talk to Chris while we await his court date. They said it was fine but max time was an hour and a half.

We all went our own practicing ways until the time came to go see Chris.

"Are you sure you want to go? You don't have to." I said grabbing his hand. He rubbed his thumb on mine before nodding and squeezing my hand a bit. "Then let's go."

••••

We arrived at the county jail ten minutes early thanks to the little shit head who didn't want to miss a chance to talk to Chris.

"Guys I swear to the unholy Toronto if you don't pick up your god damned pace I will throw away everyone's makeup!" Balz yelled as he practically ran to the entrance.

"Okay, one, I am older then you so shut your hole. Two, we'll be fine, calm your panties." Angelo said as he continued to walk at his brisk pace. Balz let out an aggravated sigh as he slowed his pace so we weren't running.

"Names?" The monotone voice of the receptionist asked us.

"Friends of Chris Cerulli." I told her. She scrolled through her clipboard before picking up a walkie-talkie.

"Yes hello, people here are saying their friends of Cerulli but there's not any names here... Yes.... No.... But sir..... Sir that's against protocol... But... Okay. You can go in." She said after a conversation with her boss mostly likely.

We thanked her and walked through the metal detectors. Balz was the only one to get stopped, it was quite funny to see him have a fearful look. We got sent forward to the room where Chris was already seated. We had barely got seated before Balz went off.

"How could you?! Does the lifestyle mean nothing to you anymore?! I thought we swore to never drink, let alone get drunk! Do you know how much damage this could do-" he had gotten so riled up that he had began to tear up. It was heartbreaking to see him like this, it shows how much he cares about the sobriety of it all. He really does take everything to heart with his.

"Look, I'm sorry, I have an explanation." He said. He looked at us asking to go forward. We all wanted to know the truth. And only the truth, so we let him speak. "So...

Flashback

Chris

The door had opened revealing Ghost and Angelo holding hand. Ange had the biggest smile on his face, he's never been so happy before. He's been so down ever since we had split. We tried to work it all out but it just didn't work. I didn't want to give up on him that easily.