1

Ghost

"Oh em gee Richard," I say in my most white girl voice. "You really need to redye those roots of yours. There beginning to show."

"Your such a fucking hypocrite." He says sitting up laughing.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Your fucking roots are showing!" He shouts throwing a pillow at me

"Then let's go get some hair dye." I tell him. We're recording the next record so we weren't busy at the moment.

"What colors?" He asked.

"Your keeping black. It's sexy." I whisper in his ear. "And I'm getting a dark blue." I tell him walking towards the door.

"Your not leaving like that." He tells me from his new spot in the kitchen. He loves that kitchen more then me.

"Why not?" I whine.

"Because your in your freaking boxers Ghosty!" He yells.

"Fine." I huff. I slip on some sweats and a plain hoodie. "Better?" I ask him stepping back into the kitchen.

"Much." He grabbed my hand and we went to the car.

"Which store?" I ask him. He usually buys the dye.

"Walmart, duh." I chuckle at his lack of wanting to go to other stores.

"You know there are cheaper places then Walmart right?" I ask him. He looks at me and rolls his eye before facing the road again.

"Whatever." We get into a comfortable silence until we reach Walmart. Ricky practically runs out the car and into the store.

"Babe!" I say catching him. "Why are you running?"

"Because I don't want anyone to see my roots!" He yells dragging me to the hair aisle.

"God your such a girl." I mutter under my breath.

"At least I don't dress like one." He retorts back. I stare at him in shock, he's been getting more and more confident the longer we've been together.

"Ricky?" I hear a girl gasp. Ricky turns her way and goes white.

"H-hey Kat." He stutters. I was so utterly confused at what was going on.

"I haven't seen you in a while. I had fun-" Ricky grabbed at and shoved her towards a nearby room and they disappeared.

I got to lazy standing so I decided to sit down while waiting for Ricky and the Kat girl. They stayed in there for about an hour before I got tired of waiting for him. I sent him a text before getting up and leaving.

To: Rixky

Have fun with your friend. I'm leaving.

I turned on the car and drove home not even picking up my phone.

I walked through the door and slammed it shut. He's probably fucking her right now. I shouldn't be thinking like this but I always think of the worsts before the bests. Hell, she could be his cousin and I would still think their fúcking.

I walk into the kitchen and make a sandwich before going into the study. My computer and notebook were in here, it was like my little sanctuary.

I pull out my phone and headphones and turn on my playlist. Putting the music on that perfect level of its loud but it won't make you go deaf. That perfect middle ground.

I started to write, and when I started, I couldn't stop. I wrote the guitars, the bass, the drums, everything. It took me about three hours and Ricky still hasn't come home. I take a quick peak at my phone, hoping he would have texted me back or called, but nothing. Zero messages, zero calls. It's like he blocked me out completely. Again.

I lock my phone and turn the music even louder, filling the empty silence. I started writing even more. This song filled with anger, sadness, and hatred. I never intended for Ricky to leave. And that's what pissed me off.

By this time, it was almost midnight and I was freaking out. I hadn't heard a word from Ricky and it scared me

I feel onto the bed with a thud and attempted to go to sleep. Only to be awoken by the sound of the door opening and closing, someone being pushed against it, and... Moaning.

I sneak out the room and into the living room as quietly as possible. I turn my head to face the front door and stop in my tracks at the sight in front of me.

I felt tears start to build up so I run back to the room, pack a bag, and push past the two of them and head to the nearby hotel. And the things that was like a kick in the balls?

He didn't even try to stop me from leaving.

* I'm so mean. Making the drama happen after that cute fluff. Sorry for not updating like I normally do. You can blame daydream_of_suicide

Vote, comment, fan. Ily

- Fronz.