11.

Ghost

"Baby you can't just go like that!" Angelo begged me. I booked my flight back to California not knowing what I was to do when I got there.

"What else am I supposed to do Ange? Stay at your house and be a burden? I'm not going to do that. I'm not stable enough to own my own house and Ricky's not even speaking to me. I really have no choice." I told him. He tried everything in the book to make me stay, offered me to move in, told me he'd help me buy my own and the wretched make better terms with Ricky.

"Move in with me Devin! I already told you, you're not a burden. Move in and pay your half of the bills and we'll all be okay. Please just don't go back to California." He put on his puppy eyes and didn't stop. He knew what those did to me, yet he still does it.

"I can't." I said before walking out the door and to the airport.

~~~

I had arrived to the airport an hour ago and had gotten a coffee to keep myself awake.

"Flight 361 to LAX international airport is now boarding." The monotone lady spoke over the speakers.

'Guess this is it Pennsylvania. This is goodbye.' I looked around the familiar airport getting mad déjà vu from the first time I came here. How I wish I could go back to those times. When we didn't have all this bullshït and drama.

I made my way to the gate and got in line to get on the plane. The line wasn't that long but it definitely wasn't a short line.

"Ticket please." The male attendant asked me. I handed him my ticket and he looked it over. "Devin Sola. Hey aren't you in a band?"

"Um yes. Why?" I questioned him.

"Because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with your band. Motionless in White right?" I nodded and he proceeded to take out his phone. "Could we take a picture?" I said yes and took the picture. He thanked me and let me enter the tunnel to my flight.

I reached back into my pocket to make sure my gum was still there. No one likes popping ears. I reached my seat and found that I had the row all to myself. Thank god. I didn't know if I could handle other people right now.

I put my carry on's in there place and set down taking out my laptop, phone, and earbuds. I hit play not caring what came on.

"Hey babe," I heard a voice say. I took out my earbuds trying to see if someone was talking but everyone was settling to go to sleep. I put them back in and listened. "I'm not there but I put this in your phone before you left." Angelo's voice made my ears feel like heaven. Oh how I'm going to miss him.

"I really didn't know what to say here so I'm just going to say what's on my mind. I love you Ghost. More than I've probably loved anyone. You mean the world to me and I can't stand the thought of you not here with me. So with you going to Cali now. I have made the plan to..." I was interrupted with someone yanking on my earbud string, ripping them out of my ears.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to leave the plane." A security officer told me.

"Why? I haven't done anything." He grabbed me by the arm and lifted me upright.

"Get your things and follow me." There was no point in arguing with him so I grabbed my things and followed him.

What the fuçk have I done wrong now.

** OH MY SATAN GUYS I ACTUALLY UPDATED! It was probably bad but whatever. I'm proud. Sorry for mistakes or errors.

So what was Ange going to tell Ghost?

And why is Ghost getting kicked off the plane.

Vote, comment, share, all that great shït.

I love you all through your endless support in this tough time. Thanks.

Peace out girl/Boy Scouts

-Josh Dunn