3.

Ghost

It had been another week that went by with Ricky still not talking to me, and frankly, I'm done.

I drive to his house and find the spare key to get in. I unlock the door and step in, a wave of nostalgia hitting me like a truck. I held so many memories here and now I'm letting it go.

I texted Chris to make sure Ricky wasn't going to be here while I get my stuff. I walk up the stairs and into our bedroom, looking around. It looked the same as it did when I left, unmade bed, clothes on the floor, the smell of makeup in the air. I walk over to the closet and step in, looking for the suitcases I would need. I grab the two that should be able to hold all my stuff with a medium sized bag for toiletries.

I start stuffing all of my clothing into the suitcases, putting shirts and waist up clothing in one, pants and waist down clothing in the other. I cram every piece of clothing, maybe stealing one of Ricky's sweaters (a/n, future bf/gf, I will steal your sweaters. Don't even complain.)

I walk out of the closet and towards the makeup table we had in here. I grab whatever looks like mine and throw it into the medium bag, heading towards the bathroom to get my razor and toothbrush, that general shit. I start walking out when I hear the door open and close. I saw a baseball bat so I grabbed it and walked towards the enemy. I turn the corner to see a female, shit.

I quickly turn back and head towards the room, grabbing all my items and whatever else I needed/wanted. I took all of my stuff and two of Ricky's sweaters, and one of his H.I.M shirts. Don't judge me.

I walk with my stuff to the corner next to the door and find where that girl is. I walk around and find her in the kitchen, perfect. I quickly return to my things and drag them to my car. I write a quick note for Ricky before leaving the house.

Dear fuckboy,

It was a fun three years with you. Good knowing I was the only one serious in our relationship now that you've thrown it away for her. I'll see you at the studio.

Ghost.

I stuck the note on the door and left. And as I was leaving, I felt the urge to turn around, go back to that house and beg for him to take me back, but it was obvious that he didn't want me.

••••

I walked into the studio that day looking quite good. Not in the, 'I'm really trying today' look, but more of the 'I don't look like trash' look.

I open the door to the studio and see Balz and Ange at the keyboard, Ryan and Ricky with their guitars, and Chris writing in a notepad.

"Hey, can I talk to Balz for a sec?" I ask Angelo. He nods and heads towards Chris. Sitting down and immediately cuddling into his side. The cuteness in their relationship made me want to vomit.

"What's up?" Balz asked as I took a seat next to him.

"How's the process been going? Sorry I couldn't be here the past couple days." I genuinely felt bad that I let personal problems interfere with the band.

"It's been going, it will go faster now that your here." He admitted.

"What makes me so special now?" I wonder. In 'Infamous' I was just there to play the part Ricky wrote for bass. That's all I was there for, I was useless last record, so what makes me so important this record?

"Well you see, we want you to write a song and maybe scream in one too." He whispered not wanting the others to hear I presume.

"Really?" I say with a slight smile on my face. "I have twenty songs written, look at them for me?" He nods and I run out to my car and get the papers.

I had the to Josh and wait for his review. The longer and longer he looks at a song, I become more and more self-conscience.

"I like this one." He finally spoke handing me back a paper. "What's the name?"

I took a look at the lyrics before settling on the name.

Ricky ☠ (😱)

I fucked up. Badly at that. I look over at Balz and Ghost and see them exchanging a piece of paper. Probably the song they want him to write.

Ryan and I were working on the riffs and cords for Puppets 3. I wouldn't say they were extremely hard, but they weren't easy. They were the perfect mix, just like Devin. He wasn't too masculine, yet he wasn't fully feminine. He was perfect, and I lost him.

I came home last night to find all his things gone and a note. My heart shattered when I read his goodbye.

I look up and see Devin and Balz still on the keyboards, Balz taking a photo. A short moment later, my phone buzzed and there it was. Balz and Devin, his perfect entirety, so close to me, yet so far from me. He was close in the sense of I could physically see him, he'll if I wanted I could touch him. But he was so far in the fact that I didn't have that emotional connection with him anymore. He seemed so happy now, but I could never read him when we were together either, he was so secretive, mysterious, and that's what kept me hooked.

"Ricky! Stop drooling over Devin and get back to work!" Ryan snapped, causing me to break my trance.

"Alright alright," I sighed in defeat. "Are we ready to move on?"

He nodded and we played the song all the way through before going on to 'Death March'.

** yo yo yo dawgs. Sorry that was kind of an awkward stop, something happens while their practicing 'Death March.' And don't get used to Ricky's POV, there special things. Sorry for mistakes.

Thinking of getting spider bites, yay or nay?

Vote, comment, fan. Ily liars.

- Ryan-Ashley Malarkey because she is queen.