10.

Ghost

*Two Weeks Later*

Today was Chris' court date. Everyone was a nervous wreck, if Chris couldn't convince them that he didn't do it as he says, we might have to cancel the tour.

"Is everybody ready?!" Ryan-Ashley yelled from the front door. I finished with my tie and bolted out of the room, colliding with Ricky in the process.

"Sorry." He muttered before running off to Ryan-Ashley.

I stood there for a moment. Trying to get my mind back. I wanted to say something to him, get the awkward tension off of us, maybe even try and start over completely. Start from scratch as if I had just gotten off that plane from California.

But I knew he wouldn't take it. He wanted us back. He wouldn't settle for 'just friends', he wanted more. He wanted a relationship that I couldn't give him. And you know what this situation sounded like? Chris and Angelo's situation, and I didn't want anyone else going to jail.

"You ready babe?" Angelo asked me starting down the stairs.

"Y-yeah. I'm re-ready." He gave me a weird look but shook it off as I took his hand. We meet up with all the other in the car and headed to the courthouse. Yay, the wretched courthouse. Maybe TJ will show up again with his crazy ass sister. Apparently she had been released yesterday for good behavior. Three of her Five year sentence.

"Has anyone heard anything from Escape?" I asked. Everyone has looked around before shaking their heads. I took out my phone and went onto Teej's Instagram. A new picture had been posted a couple minutes ago.

@.TJBELLETF : hanging with the younger Bell. I love her <3

It was him and Melissa, in Scranton. At Scranton's Everhart Museum. 

"Someone's in town." I said quietly, wanting it to stay to myself but failing miserably.

"Who?" Ryan asked from his passenger seat.

"Um, no one important." I told them tucking my phone in my pocket.

"Holy shit." Ricky gasped from the middle seat, dropping his phone on the floor. I picked it up briefly looking at the screen to see a DM, from TJ.

My dearest Richard.

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. It would be a shame. See, three years ago you really sparked a fire in me. And it's been getting bigger and bigger every time I see your angelic face. I miss you Ricky, and I really can't wait to make you mine again. Forever.

See you very very soon darling.

The message itself was startling, but the attached image I can't even describe. It was of the night we found Angelo, tied, cut, crying. But the only difference, Ange's face wasn't there. Ricky's was. It was TJ's way of saying you screwed me over, I'm going to make your life living hell.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?!" Ashley yelled from the third row. I handed her Ricky's phone, Ricky still frozen from the message. I heard her choke for a second before light whimpers were heard.

"L-l-let me s-see my phone." Ricky asked. Ashley handed me the phone back to Ricky. He typed furiously on the keyboards, Balz peering over his shoulder to read what was being typed. Ricky took a screenshot of whatever was on his phone and put it under his leg. We sat in silence until his phone blew up. Notification after notification after notification. It was as if he went from 10 followers to 100 thousand in a few short seconds.

"Uh, you going to check that Horror?" Angelo asked. Ricky shook his head and ignored the noises. 

••••

"The Jury finds Chris Cerulli..." The tension, anxiety, feeling of unknowingness filled every inch of this small room. "Not guilty."

We all let out a big breath of relief, but of course with our luck, there was a price.

"Mr.Cerulli cannot leave the state of Pennsylvania for the next three months and cannot leave the country for the next year." Just our luck. "He will also have to complete a total of 100 hours of community service to have his Pennsylvania only probation start. I will give you the rest of the month to fill your hours. If you fail to, every day after I will add another ten hours." She banged her mallet and the court hearing was over. We gathered our things and waited for Chris.

"Great." Korel said walking out from behind the doors. "Now we have to cancel the world tour, cancel the American tour, and can only tour here. What a wonderful way to start the new year." He said throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Calm down Korel, well think of something." Ryan tried to calm him down, but nothing was helping.

"No! I'm tired of someone fucking something up for this band. Motionless In White is taking the next year and a half off. We're postponing the album, tours, singles. Just, just go home." He said as he loosened his tie and walked away.

"Is this really happening?!" I yell out in frustration.

"I'm sorry." Chris said emerging from the room.

"I guess we have too. You can't be a functional band without a good tour manager." Ricky said. We all looked around, the feeling of it all sinking in.

"Guess I'm going back to California."

** hey babes. So I'm sorry that I didn't update when I said. I'm on thin ice right now.

Is this the end of the band? Did Korel really mean it?!

Vote, comment, feedback would be amazing! Thanks for reading babes.

I feel like I call you guys babes too much. Do I need to stop?

- Kylie Devyn.