12

*Ghost*

'Sir, im going to need you to come with me.' A stern voice said from the aisle.

'What?! Why, I haven't done anything wrong.' I tried to reason with the gentleman but nothing would work. I grabbed my bags and followed the man off of the plane. 'If only the plane took off five minutes earlier' I quietly thought to myself.

We exited the terminal and went to this little office. The only thing on my mind was Ange's message.

'Sir, do you know why we pulled you off the plane?' A women in a coral green business dress said to me. She looks miserable and exhausted, dark circles were under her eyes and in that moment I felt like her.

'Uh, no ma'am I actually don't.' There was a stutter in my voice and knew they would take that as lying.

'It says here that you are not allowed to leave the state of Pennsylvania until you complete your 100 hours of community service plus three months due to a court order.' I sat in complete and utter surprise.

'Thats not me ma'am! That court order is for my band mate Chris Cruelli, my names Devin Sola.' She looked at me with a look that even I couldn't decode. It looked like a mixture of disbelief and carefulness.

'Can I see some ID.' I dug around in my pocket and grabbed my wallet, pulling out my drivers license and my passport just incase she needed more.

She examined both ID's that i handed to her. Putting them up to the light, scanning them through the computer and finally handed them back to me.

'Im sorry about the confusion. Since your flight has already taken off we will put you on the next flight as soon as possible.' She let me go and directed me to the desk that dealt with changing flight. The next one wasnt for two hours.

'Great! I could be half way home by now!' I screamed in my head. I didnt know what to do with the time I had so I went to the waiting area (which was half way across the airport mind you) and took out my phone. I checked all my social medias, which was only Twitter and Instagram. No surprise since it was 9 am, they were both dead.

••••

'Now boarding flight 628 to LAX International airport. All with first class seats, please come to the gate.'

I stood up and walked to the gate. I didnt know exactly how to feel at that moment. Sadness, guilt, happiness? I wanted to go home. I wanted to take this year for me. Give myself space from all the drama that surrounded Scranton. Yet I felt guilt and sadness for just leaving Ange. Things were finally looking up. I had a wonderful... was he my boyfriend? We never actually talked about it. It never came up and no one really wanted to bring it up.

'Boarding pass.' I handed her my pass and walked down the terminal towards the entrance. I took one last look out to the city. You could see some of the tall buildings marking downtown Scranton. You never realize the true beauty of things until you leave.

I sat in my seat next to the window and hoped no one would sit next to me.

'Hello, and welcome to flight 628 to LAX international airport. We hope you enjoy your flight and complementary beverages and snacks are about to make their rounds. Take off is in five minutes.' I look up and see everyone walking past me.

Great, just what I wanted. Before I could take out my laptop to finish Ange's voicemail, I felt the plane start rolling forward.

•• okay so, kinda short but HELLO IM BACK! Its been so long and i've missed this so much. As always,, sorry for the mistakes.

why do you think the security thought Ghost was Chris. What did Ange's voicemail say?

I missed y'all so much. comment and tell me what you think.

until next time babes
Kai Lucian <3