14

Ghost

You can run my precious Devin, but you cant hide. I will find you and I will reclaim you. You have 48 hours to come back or someone dies.

Who the fuck is texting me this? Only two people pop in my mind when I read this, Ricky and Ben, but I hadn't talked to either of them in weeks. 

"Are you ready Mr.Sola?" The driver broke my stare at my phone. 

"Uh, yea, yea, lets go. Did you happen to get that ladies name?" 

"No sir, she just said to give you a ride to any place and she'd pay for it." That didn't give me a lot to go off of when I was trying to piece this and that together. "Where exactly are you going to?"I gave him my address, well not my exact address but a place a few streets down. 

He put my bags in his car and started driving. I took the opportunity to grab my phone and text whoever was trying to scare me. 

Who is this?

It was a cliche thing to send but I thought why not. I pressed send and waited anxiously for a respond of any kind. Nothing came from the time I left the airport to when I arrived at my house.

I thanked the driver and started the two minute walk up to my house. It had been so long since I had been there that a sense of deja vu washed over me. I picked my way up the steps to my front door. This was the only time I was grateful for the keypad at my door because I had completely forgotten my keys in Pennsylvania. 

I opened the door and waited for the blaring sound of the alarm to sound but it didn't. I don't want to sound dramatic or anything but when I didn't hear it, I got scared. I grabbed the closet thing to me which happened to be a leather strap (why it was there is a story of it own). I pulled my bags through the door and locked it. Next thing I know, i'm being blindfolded.

"WHO THE FUCK," I started but was filled with a sweet smell that I had longed for since I left. I grabbed the bandana off my eyes and turned around so fast I probably got whiplash. "ANGELO PAR- you're not Angelo." 

"You're right my little ghosty. Im not Angelo. Im better than him." A slow smile crept on his face as my smile dropped.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yell through gritted teeth. I cannot believe he had the audacity to come to my house. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" 

"Oh sweets, I don't think thats a good idea." He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket that was covered in a liquid, "You see, if you call the cops on me, poor Angelo wont be able to get help for his little... cut." 

I felt the oxygen being pulled out of my lungs and I couldn't see. He took advantage of this and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but he was too strong for my weak tugs. I was lead around my own house like a prisoner. 

"The more you struggle, the harder this will be." How did he even step foot in my house? How did he know my alarm code? So many questions were racing through my head that I didn't notice familiar path we were taking. Down the stair, take a right, open the door, turn left. 

"I told you this room would come in handy one day." My chamber room. Remember the whip? It's supposed to be in this room with all the other forms of punishment. 

"D-Devin?" a soft voice comes out of the dark room. If you didn't pay attention, it would have sounded like a childs. I hurriedly scanned the room for the place but couldn't see anything two feet in front of the door.

"Turn on the lights!" My wish was met but I wish it wasn't. (TW) On the back wall was a slumped over lump of mass. He didn't even look human, "What did you do to him!" I couldn't tell you the emotions that ran over me. I was frozen, not daring to take a step forward fearing the sudden movement would break him. I heard a voice come out but it wasn't understandable. 

"Well when your flight got postponed, I got bored and decided to have a little fun with our friend here." I could hear the smirk on his face.  He always liked inflicting pain on others. Even when we were together, he was constantly degrading me to make himself feel superior.  Thats why it didn't last and no one really knew. 

"If there's any part of you that still loves me, you'll let him go. Please, i'm begging you. I'll do anything you want just please let me take him to the hospital." I looked into his eyes and felt the anger and resentment that had been boiling up since we ended things. "TJ please."

---

BITCH WHATTTTT

yes its finally summer which equals more updates 

lemme know your thought on this. sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammer

i love yall <333

-kai