(Part 9)

I was woken up by a faint but soothing noise although I couldn't quite make up what it was. As I got out of my daze it became clear it was a voice whispering in my ear.

"Wake up."

I moved over to lay face down and groaned in acknowledgement then I felt a weight on my legs.

"Waake uuupp." The voice was now a little louder and I instantly knew who it was but I still didn't give in. This bed was way too comfortable.

There was a pause and I felt the person move a little. Suddenly they snatched the pillow I was laying on and smacked me in the head with it. "Get up!"

I opened my eyes and my hair was all over the place. I looked over my shoulder to glare at the culprit and was met with a grinning Lauren sitting on my legs. I put my head back down and closed my eyes groaning again.

Not a moment later I felt a smack on my ass. "Dude you need to get up."

"No I don't." My voice was muffled by my face being smooshed into the bed.

Then another smack "Up!"

"No"

"I'm gonna keep smacking your ass until you get up." I raised my head along with an amused eyebrow and looked back again. She hovered both her hands on my ass and raised a challenging eyebrow.

I narrowed my eyes at her but didn't see a real threat in her comment so I scoffed and laid back down on my arms, seeing as my pillow was used as ammunition and was currently laying on the floor.

Next thing I know my butt was being used as a fucking drum. I turned around, sat up with my legs crossed and grabbed her hands giving her the stink eye.

She adjusted herself so she was on my lap and just smile at me and shrugged "You asked for it."

I gave her a sarcastic smile "And you're an asshole."

She scrunched up her nose and leaned in. "I love it when you talk dirty."

I let go of one of her hands and put it on her face. "Ew no." She pouted like a little kid but my hand didn't let it go all the way so she licked my hand. I quickly snatched it away "Ew noo" She grinned mischievously and I took the chance to put the hand on her cheek.

Her face became dead serious. "Yeah because I always wanted you to rub your hand with my saliva all over my damn face." Then a look of disgust made an appearance on her face and I threw my head back laughing while she grabbed my hand and wiped off her cheek.

I put my hands behind me and laid back. "I knew you were the kinky one" I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows.

"I'm not the one who liked getting smacked in the ass a little moment ago."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I huffed and plopped back down on the bed. "You're annoying."

"And you like it." She leaned down and kissed my nose before getting up and making her way downstairs. "Come on we gotta leave early so we can make a stop and buy some stuff."

So with that I got up and went to get ready. It was currently Tuesday and we've been lounging around for the past four days on either of our houses, going to the amusement park or the beach and dragging either Ashton or Zendaya with us if we were bored. Today we were taking a little road trip and along the way, going to the concert Normani had talked about last Friday.

I had a little surprise for her though. She had found a way to get tickets for both of us but I talked to one of Ashton's friends who worked at the place where the concert was being held and after a lot of begging I got us some backstage passes. I was excited that we were actually gonna meet the band but I was more excited to see the look on her face when I show her the tickets.