hey guys

Hi! Lmao sorry if you thought this was an actual update, but it kinda is so just stick with me for a second, will ya? Haven't been here in a while, I miss y'all. Tell me, how's everything? How has life been treating you? I hope it's all good, you deserve nothing less.

Now onto what you really wanna know about, the story.

I am sorry to say that I am no longer continuing to write 'Is There Something?". I know, I know. How could I? it's tragic, I know. But to be honest with you guys, I stopped liking this story since part 9. But as time has passed by, I realized that I just can't keep writing this story. I'm mentally and physically unable to, given that it was based on someone I cared deeply for. I really am sorry that I'm doing the one thing I didn't want to do and that was to disappoint you guys. But I do hope you understand where I'm coming from.

On a side note, if you want to know anything about the story, any questions or doubts about what was happening at some point, anything about the characters, the quotes, some clues I left in there that you may have or may have not figured out or even about me, I'd be happy to answer them (if they're not too personal about me, I can't just give y'all a free pass smh).

But right now, I have a question for you, be honest here. Do you want me to keep the story up or should I take it down in a couple months?

I'm asking for it to be taken down on 5hfanfiction but I'm not sure if I'm going to do the same on wattpad. Let me know what you think I should do, this one was for you guys after all.

This is probably not the end of this account. Maybe I'll post something else someday, who knows? I know I don't.

I'm finishing this as I always finished my chapters and that's with a quote... but it being a special occasion, you get two :)

"And in the end, we are all just humans... drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness"

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

- Ralph Waldo

Take care of yourselves. Love ya!

-Alejandra