2

I woke up the next day and pulled out my new scrap book. I decorated the front yesterday. I was going to make a scrap book for the host club. I was then going to sell it knowing of the fans, then I was going to use the money to get Tamaki some king outfits. I walked to school with my camera. I already got all my twin pics and I inserted them. I now need Honey, Mori, Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi. 

I got a few of the whole host club together. I entered them into the very front. I had some cute stickers of Usa-chan on the front along with a kings crown, a laptop, some other stuff that would be found in the host club like a cake and stuff. I was taking a picture of Mori and honey what Kyoya came over. ''What are you doing?'' He asked me. I smiled brightly. ''I am doing something fun wanna help?'' I asked him. He sighed knowing I wasn't giving up. ''Fine.'' He said I smiled brightly. ''Pose in front of that waterfall thing.'' i said He did and I got a picture I smiled. ''Thanks, Bye now.'' I said and ran off. I got everything I needed and finished up my scrap book. I then got onto my YouTube. I started a video. 

''Hello People of the internet, I am directing this video to the female students of Ouran Academy, I have a one in the world copy of a scrap book filled with each host. Well except Mori and Honey I couldn't get any photo's of them separate. It is an auction made by me so I can get enough money to make Tamaki a kings outfit, the twins I was thinking matching pirates, Kyoya an accountant, Mori, a big bear and Honey a little bear, so think about how awesome you want the outfits, and bid away.'' I videoed and uploaded it. I then watched as all my followers watched it, then watched comments on how they could bid. I posted a comment 'Bids are on my website as usual, NikkiMakes.com Enjoy' 

I then put on some music and went to sleep. The bidding stops in the morning so yeah. The student will personally give me the money then I will get to work on the outfits while waiting for Haruhi at club. Everyday the boys tell me how ugly I am. 

I walked to the girl handed her the book she gave me a lot of money. I smiled and walked off. I got my stuff and began to work. I was starting with Tamaki. I knew all there sizes thanks to Tamaki. He does know I design so he was happy to give them over. I was almost finished. The crown wasn't real gold, but it was beautiful. I finished the beautiful coat and then I set the suit out. I smiled and started the twin's costumes. I was doing this in secret of coarse, cause the twins wouldn't wear it if they knew I made it. I finished theirs and smiled they will love them. I made pockets for prank supplies. I then made Haruhi's. She was to be a beautiful warrior. Her's came with a sword I bought along with a ponytail. I made Honey a cute little bear and Mori a protective mamma. 

I finished all the outfits. I took them to Tamaki personally. ''Now Tamaki you can't tell the others I made them just that some one gave them to you.'' I said to him. He nodded. I walked off. I later followed Haruhi into the club. The twins were in there pirate outfits. ''Haruhi wear this.'' said Tamaki handing Haruhi the warrior outfit. ''Yes sir god help me if it is like the others.'' said Haruhi I giggled a little at them. I sat in the corner. Kyoya came over to me and sat by me. ''So a scrapbook huh?'' asked Kyoya crap. ''Well yeah but I swear I didn't keep any of the money I am still making outfits for you guys, I'm sorry Kyoya please don't be mad.'' I said hopefully. ''I actually like the idea, could you make more merchandise?'' He asked. ''Wait like all the time never in trouble for it?'' I asked him. ''Yup.'' He said I smiled. ''Okay if Tamaki says I can.'' I said. HE stood up and walked to Tamaki and whispered then Tamaki shrieked and ran to me and asked the exact same time like Kyoya never did. ''I would love to Tamaki.'' I smiled. 

I walked home. I turned on my camera. ''So hey people of the internet, I hope you all loved the outfits I made for the Hosts, turns out I get to make all kinds more stuff. I was thinking t-shirts, beanies, necklaces, and maby even stuffed animals. So vote what you want me to make on my website NikkiMakes.com, I wanna know what you ladies what.'' I smiled really big. I turned my camera off and started making beanies. I was always good at knitting and crotchet. I added a few cute Usa-chans onto the beanie. I smiled and added a few sweets and cakes. I finished maby twenty of those and started of the twins beanies.  I went threw all of there beanies and started the shirts. I made Tamaki wearing a crown holding a Rose. I did Haruhi standing in a market holding a sunflower with a goofy smile on. I did the twins holding each other with two matching roses. I did Honey on Mori's shoulder's Honey, Mori, and Usa-chan all holding a rose. I finished about thirty each. I loved them all so much. 

I made at least 100 bracelets I loved this. I finally heard my alarm go off and go dressed in a crop top showing off my belly button ring. I pulled on a pair of leggings then a pair of short shorts. I slipped on one of each bracelet  then a Honey beanie. I slipped on Kyoya kicks. I put all the merchandise into my Haruhi bag then walked to school. I went in all the girls eyes were on my. I waved them over. ''OMG were did you get those?'' asked a girl. I smiled. ''Made them, didn't you see my YouTube video, no, well the Bracelets and 2000 beanies and 5000 the shirts are 8000 and the kicks are 10000. I haven't got any extra bags today, but they will bee 14000 I hope you like them I was up all night on them.'' I said they all squealed and told me what they wanted and I gave them there items and walked to the Host club. I went in and Tamaki began to squeal. I sighed. ''What Tamaki?'' I asked him. ''You made a shirt?'' asked the twins. ''Yup, I was hired to be the official Merchandise maker.'' I said with a smile. ''Since you two loved your pirate outfits, did you not love the prank spots?'' I asked them. They were mad I made them but definitely loved the pockets. ''So I made loads last night, but I have way more to come. I made you all a bracelet, you two get opposite then your selves, Haruhi you get you Kyoya you, Honey Mori your bracelet are the same, so two for you Tamaki Haruhi's. I got those right correct?'' I asked them after giving them there bracelets. ''Yes your very observant.'' said Kyoya. I smiled 

So the rest of the day I spent selling Merch. it will be a fun job. 

So hope you like it. I love you guys. Okay um... I will start working on 3 now, I will publish it ether today or tomorrow.

Love, Rye