3

I Spent most of the night on NikkiMakes talking to the people who are voting on what they want to buy. Most Honey fans want a Usa-chan, but not exactly like his so I crocheted a Usa-chan and added black button eyes, and black yarn as a mouth. I smiled and opened a YouTube video. 

''Hey guys so I informed on NikkiMakes that most you Honey fans out there want a Usa-chan, so I made some, Here is one to show your lovely ladies. Hope you love him as much as Honey loves Usa-chan. Also, I wanted to inform you that I made another channel called OuranHostMerch, it is were I will make video's with all there stuff so I can get back to my subscribers for this channel. Love you guys.'' I ended the Video. I got dressed for school and grabbed Sammy. ''Hey boo, lets get to school.'' I smiled at him and I put the Usa-chans into my bag. I also got the other stuff into my other bags and walked to school. 

As soon as I got in all eyes were on my not just the girls but the boys too. I wonder why. The girls walked over as usual. ''What do you have that's new?'' asked one of my usual's. I smiled brightly and pulled out Usa-chan. She smiled brightly at me. ''that's awesome, I want it how much?'' asked Yuki. ''Um, 16000'' I said she handed it over and I smiled. I out the money into my bank. ''Okay go onto NikkiMakes before tomorrow at 9 am and vote on a new outfit design. All the girls were finally gone. I sighed and looked threw my book of hate. I flipped to page 56 and read it. I sighed and looked up to see a boy. ''Hello.'' said the boy. I smiled shyly. ''H-Hi.'' I said to him. ''Are you shy?'' asked the boy I pulled my Honey beanie over my eyes. ''Y-Y-Yeah I am.'' I said quietly. ''Well, I am Hoshiko. Nice to meet you.'' He said with a smile. ''Y-you too, I have to go I have a club meeting. I-I Will S-See you around.'' I said with a shy smile then walked toward the Host club. 

''Oh My god! she talked to a boy!'' shouted Haruhi who followed me in. I can't believe her. ''What but she is scared of boys I thought I wouldn't have to worry.'' said Tamaki suprized. ''Nikki your last item is selling quite well what is it?'' asked Kyoya I pulled out a mini Usa-chan. Honey squealed and ran over. ''It is so much like Usa-chan where did you bye it?'' asked Honey I chuckled everyone looked at me. ''You think I bye the items I sell, of coarse not, I make them all of them.'' I said smiling at Honey. ''Wait what, is that why your always awake when we come to wake you?'' asked Hikaru. ''Yup I haven't slept since I started, The Honey fan's really wanted a Usa-chan so there it is. None of then are the same, everyone has a different stitch pattern, or a hat, or is dressed like Honey, Not a single one of my items are the same.'' I said with a shrug. 

''Wait you have worked here for two weeks you need to sleep.'' said Tamaki. I brushed that off. ''So I am working on a picture, I want to tell you before I do it, I was thinking a family, since Tamaki thinks it is a family. like two houses side by side Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, Koaru, and Haruhi in front of one with Mori and Honey in front of the other. Kyoya holding a tray with lemonade, and Haruhi, Koaru, and Hikaru all playing tag with Tamaki smiling at him family, and in the other yard we have Mori, Honey, and Usa-chan playing in a sprinkler?'' I asked them. Tamaki smiled and started to squeal. 

''How does she know what to make to get everyone happy about it?'' asked Koaru. ''Well I observe you all from a distance I watch and see what the girls squeal for most, or what you each like the most. Like Honey's favorite cake is Strawberry, or Tamaki loves his family, or that Hikaru is the more protective.'' I said with a shrug. 

((Nikki boo. We haven't talked in a while, whats up with your life?)) asked Alex I smiled widely 

''Alex Hey, and not much I am observed in work for most of my free time.'' I said to her simply. ''Nikki I thought you got rid of her?'' asked Haruhi 

(( which ones are your friends?)) she asked I thought for a second 

''Um... I don't really know, I don't usually talk about anything but work with them, I could ask if you wish?'' I asked Alex I saw the others frown not knowing.