20

I woke up to a Honey on my stomach poking my cheek. I didn't open my eyes though, I wanted to see what would happen. ''Honey, she is sleeping and your probably the only human she won't kill for this, Which is unfair, and she is being forced to come on this trip.'' said Haruhi's voice. ''No she isn't, she agreed willingly'' said Kaoru

I decided to mess with them and said in a soft tone ''Daddy?'' I asked out as I rolled over, luckily the bed was big enough that honey fell beside me. ''Daddy got me an own?'' and I rapped me arms around Honey bringing him closer. 

''She shouldn't hold him like that!'' shouted Tamki causing me to jump out of my "sleep". ''Why are you all standing in my room creepily staring at me?'' I asked them as they all stumbled over words Honey poked my cheek. ''Remember today were going to Kyoya's family's resort!'' said Honey. ''Oh right well lets go then!'' I said but remembered what I slept in last night. ''You guys have to get out now.'' I said in a bit of a harsh voice. ''Why come on.'' said Hikaru He grabbed my arm and I yanked it back. 

''I'm in my night clothes.'' I said in a duh tone everyone looked at each other and only Haruhi realized and pushed the boys out. ''Thanks'' I said and pulled the cover off of my bra and short shorts. I got dressed into my baby blue bikini and a sundress over top. Haruhi went out to make everyone breakfast and Kyoya came  in to talk to me. 

''Hey Nikki, i have something to tell you.'' said Kyoya, but I stopped him. ''Me too, mind if I go first? I might lose the confidence to tell you if I don't.'' I said. ''Go ahead.'' He said. I smiled lightly. ''I like you Kyoya, and I'm scared you don't feel the same way.'' I said and then ran at the calling of my name. 

Soon we were all packed into the back of a limo driving off to Kyoya's family's resort.

The way I'm thinking of leaving this book will have you guys sending me death threats, only question is do you want me to do a second book? Let me know in the comments. 

Love (sorry I haven't updated in forever after, kinda slipped my mind!)

Rye~