15

I woke up this morning smiling and got dressed. I walked threw the school as always, but today a group of boys walked up and began to talk to me. I made them blush just be asking there name it was quite funny. They were sweet complimenting me and stuff. I finished the day in a blur. On my way to the host club I got a text from Derrick and then a phone call from said boy. I smiled and answered. 

''Hey Derrick what you doing?'' I asked using my French obviously. I opened the Host door without stopping my convo with Derrick. I sat on the couch no care in the world ''Nothing, I wanted you to know that I miss you.'' He said I smiled. ''I miss you to babe, we should hang out sometime.'' I mused happy. ''Um... Nick, Your in Japan I'm in France.'' He said I began to laugh at my stupidity. He soon joined. ''I'm stupid sometimes I swear.'' I said laughing. ''Yeah you are.'' He said ''Well I better go Host Club and stuff.'' I said with a huge smile on my face. ''Bye'' He said ''Bye.'' I said and hung up. 

All eyes on me. I sighed and got off the couch. ''What did I do this time?'' I asked them. ''You called him babe who was it?'' asked Tamaki. I looked at him. ''Someone. It doesn't matter.'' I said my smile disappearing. ''Well We don't think it's good for you to talk to guys like that.'' said The twins. I sighed. ''I don't think It's good for you to try and control me.'' I said and looked at Haruhi. ''You ready to go?'' I asked her. ''Yeah one second.'' She disappeared and then my phone began to ring I answered it. ''He Daddy.'' I smiled at the floor. ''Your coming back home.'' He said. ''May I ask why?'' I asked him. ''Oh I'm throwing a ball and I need my center peace, you only have to stay for a few weeks.'' He said I sighed. ''Yes Sir I'll be there. When?'' I asked. ''Flights first thing tomorrow morning. I need your hair to be a wacko color like blue, or you could do rainbow.'' He said. ''May I asked why?'' I asked him. ''Um, it's a ball to raise money for the hair dye buisness.'' said father. ''Yes Sir.'' I said and hung up. 

I turned to see all eyes on me. ''Sorry Haruhi I'll have to reschedule, I have to pack I'm going back to France.'' I said simply. ''What you asked to go home like a wuss because we didn't like your friend really?'' asked Hikaru. I sighed. ''No'' I said. ''Then explain.'' said Kauru. I sighed ''Your just running away!'' shouted Tamaki. ''Your not even going to explain yourself?'' asked Haruhi. ''You shouldn't do that Nikki-chan'' said Honey, then Mori hummed in agreement. I expected Honey to at lease be kind about it, but I'm no use to them. I felt tears well up. ''My plane leaves first thing tomorrow. I You would come.'' I said and ran out. 

The next morning came around, but none of the hosts did. I was about to get on daddy's private plane when I heard my name. I turned around to see Kyoya standing there alone. I let a tear slip out of my eye. I hugged him so tight. ''Kyoya I didn't ask to go I swear I wanted to stay with you guys. Your my friends you know that right?'' I asked him. ''Of coarse I know that Nikki that's why I didn't say anything hurtful. They are going to regret not coming.'' He said I nodded. ''Looks like your the only one who wants to be my friend anymore. When I get back next week can we hang out?'' I asked him. ''Of coarse we can Nikki.'' He smiled. I smiled too.

It's short compared to the last one, but I wanted to update again to say sorry for taking so long to update. Love you all

Rye~