14

Niki's POV

I walked into Ouran like many times before, I was getting weird stares from the boys in the school. I guess the dress my mother designed is a bit to short. I simply stayed silent all day until I went to the Host Club to meet up with Haruhi. I feel bad because Har is the only female since Alex returned back home to her father. 

I sat on one of the couches with my dress covering as much as it can. I pulled out a cute little sketch book with sketches of some clothes ideas I've had for the hosts lately. Soon i felt like i wasn't alone. I looked up to see Hikaru and Kaoru starring at me like i was crazy, Tamaki horrified, Honey and Haruhi looked generally at me, and then there was Kyoya who had just a drop of blood coming from his nose. He was in the back and I'm the only one who saw. 

I smiled at my great friends and jumped up onto the couch. Of course I am aloud to act like a 5 year old because of the innocent look i give off, so I began to jump on it and I had to hold onto my perfect little leprechaun hat that matched my clover green dress. I smiled at the hosts. ''I wanna jump on a trampoline! Yeah! I wanna jump!'' I shouted seeing Kyoya's nose bleed a lot now, his eyes were glued to my underwear, He didn't know I saw him. I was looking at Honey with the cutest and biggest smile.

Hikaru and Kaoru each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me from the couch. ''Now Nik you can't just go around showing your panties.'' Then que the hot flashed, my back was really hot and i was looking at the ground my eyes beginning to water. I held my tears as i heard a big commotion, but i ignored it as I sat on the couch quiet and sad. I pulled out my phone and texted my friend from France. 

Derrick - Why are you sad?

Nicole - I may have been jumping on the couches ... in my leprechaun dress.

Derrick - Who's the boy? you only wear that dress when there's a boy?

Nicole - No one it doesn't matter he already admitted he doesn't like me to my face, this was just to be noticed really. I thought maybe it would change his mind it was stupid.

Derrick - Well then his loss, you shouldn't have to dress up for anyone, be you.

Nicole - Thx D you the best ever!

Derrick - should have taken me when you had the chance

Nicole - Nasty!

I finally look up and see a trampoline and squeal. ''You really got me a trampoline?'' I asked a bit shocked. ''Yep, just change your clothes.'' said Kaoru I looked at him. ''But to what?'' I asked. ''Your gym clothes work.'' said Tamaki. I nodded and ran to my gym locker and changed into my shorts and cut off tee. My shorts were really short as well. I smiled and I ran back to the Host room. I smiled at the boys and they nodded in approval I began to climb on when Tamaki helped me. I was soon on the trampoline, but the others still had to host. I just jumped around doing flips and feeling free. It was way fun until i felt lonely. ''Haruhi!'' I shouted. ''Yes?'' She asked out. ''Will you jump with me?'' I asked her. She was saying a sorry to her girls and soon climbing onto the trampoline. She and I jumped around for a bit until I got bored of host club and returned home early.

I layed on the couch upside down with Princess on my stomach as usual. I had the T.V. on Vampire Diaries. I am on team Niklaus believe it or not. He is just so hot. I was staring at his sexiness, when the door opened I didn't pay a bit of attention, Princess just jumped to the floor and ran to our room. I was so caught up in Klaus and Elijah I didn't hear the host club. I slowly rolled over and stretched my legs and arms in an outward position. Then Stefan stabbed Klaus and I screamed in horror and fell off the couch only to look to the screen again and see Klaus all grey and veiny. I began to cry historically.

I felt two pair of hands on my little body. ''We know how much you loved him.'' said the twins. ''Who?'' asked Tamaki. I was shocked so much i screamed. ''Oh gracious, I didn't know you were here.'' I said then realized and ran to my room on the very top floor away from everyone. I am the only one on the top floor actually. I fell onto my bed and then decided to do something. I got up and got dressed. 

''I'm going out!'' I exclaimed and walked out the door. I went to the normal market and looked at the beautiful things. I eventually got ingredients to make my special tarts. Then i returned to the manner. I made enough for mom, the host club, and myself to have 4 each, then I made 20 extra for honey. I backed all the tarts then put then on a platter. I put mom's on a special platter and began my journey to her office. I gave he the platter and her not paying attention said ''Thanks maid.'' I walked out and went to the kitchen I put the host's onto a platter of there own (Only Honey's 4).

 I knocked on the boy's hang out room's door. It opened reviling Haruhi. I smiled at her and walked in placing the tray onto the table. The boys saw me with the tray and said ''No Maids allowed in this room.'' I then nodded and walked to the door. ''By the way I'm not a freacking maid.'' I said. ''Oh Nikki, sorry you just, only maids bring us trays.'' said Kauru ''Yeah well I hope you enjoy my famous tarts there is enough for everyone to have 4 because there so small. Honey I made you some extras if you want them later.'' I smiled and walked out of the room.

I don't even remember how long these usually are so this one may e short it may be long I don't know. But I realize I haven't updated in forever and I apologize love you all

Rye~