6

I woke up the next day and got on a purple dress to match my new hair color. I dyed it purple last night after the party. I slid down the stair rail. I smiled at my mum and walked out the door. I went to the store, I walked around when I felt like I was being followed. That's when I saw someone I actually missed from when I was little. Yozi an old friend of mine. I tapped his shoulder and he spun around. ''No way you look like an old friend I had.'' He said I smiled. ''As do you, your name isn't Yozi is it, cause if so I'm prepared to run.'' I smiled more. so did Yozi. ''Wow Nikki, you look so good.'' said Yozi. ''You too.'' I smiled then stopped when I felt like I was being watched again. 

''Nikki get away from him.'' shouted a familiar voice. I spun around to see the whole host club there. ''I knew I felt like I was being watched.'' I whispered. ''Yeah that's not a good thing.'' said Yozi. I smiled. ''I know, I should have went back to France when I got the chance. So, how are you?'' I asked him. ''Good, you?'' He asked. ''Better, so where do you go to school?'' I asked him. ''Ouran Academy.'' He said I smiled. ''We should hand out some time.'' I said then I was pulled away. ''Nikki we know you heard us, he is the poorest boy in school.'' said Kouru. I smacked him across the face and ran to Yozi and we walked around the park. 

''So the boys have changed since we were younger.'' said Yozi I smiled. ''A lot, actually When i moved back they didn't even know i was who i am.'' I said Yo began to laugh. ''Then there idiots, if i can pick you out in a market then they should be able to know you.'' said Yo I smiled. ''Not really they are known around school as the twins, so.'' I said to him. He hit his head. ''I know I almost beat them up for that.'' said Yo. 

We finished your ketch up day and I returned to the manner and played with princess in the living room. I was in short shorts and a crop top laying upside down watching Zoey 101 with princess asleep on my stomach. I heard a noise but figured it was the boys. ''Hey Nikki!''said the voice of Haruhi I flew up and there stood all the boys, the twins suprized, all of them. That's when I noticed the blood coming from all there noses except for three of them. 

''Um... Oh well.'' I huffed and fell backwards on the couch and Princess got back on my stomach. I watched tv as the boys stared at where I used to be. 

Sorry, I know it's short but I don't have any flowing ideas, I need help from you guys and gals help.