13

Niki's POV

I walked into the host room because I don't give a fuck! I sat on the couches with Hunny and we started to chat. He is cute and all but I think I would rather be really close friends that anything else.

"So Hun, what you wanna do, tag?" I asked him he agreed and soon I was being chanced by the cute boy. Hunny tagged me and I began to run after him until Kyoya snapped at us and told us to stop. "Stop before you break something!" Said Kyoya angry.

"Ooh he's jealous!" Shouted the boys (twins) Kyoya looked away and hurriedly worked on his laptop. I smiled thinking maybe my crush liked me back. "Yeah right Haruhi I have better things to do then waste my time on petty crushes!" Said Kyoya.

I guess the feeling just drained out of me. I got really hot in that moment. Like that feeling you get when you know you did something wrong. I looked up to see that all eyes were on my pale white face.

"Niki you don't like Kyoya do you?" Asked Tamaki in that moment I threw up. I feel sick. Oh I was running after Hunny with cake in my tummy. I'll be sick for a bit but will be fine I guess. The rest of the day I didn't talk, actually when the time came I ignored the host club as much as possible.

A/N hey so someone
Wanted romance, but when I think romance I think drama! So stick with it!
Leave a comment!

Love you all

~Ryllie Brooks