11

I was walking with Alex when I bumped into a boy in the hallway. ''Sorry clumsy me.'' I said to the boy without looking. ''Wait, Nikki is that you?'' asked a voice I vagely remember. I looked up and there stood Hoshiko from before I moved to France. I smiled. ''Hosh wow, I haven't seen you in forever, what have you been doing?'' i asked not a single stutter. ''What happened to the cute stutter?'' He asked. ''Lets just say I was hurt and had to learn to toughen up.'' I smiled. Alex disappeared. I talked with Hosh till we were outside of the host club, I guess it has become habit for Alex and I to go because I just show up. I smiled at Hosh and giggled. ''Bye Hosh i'll talk with you tomorrow.'' I smiled I went into the Host Club room. Alex came out of no where. ''Hey, so who's the hawty?'' asked Alex.

''Wait What?'' asked Tamaki. ''Nothing just a friend of mine from a while back is all.'' I said to him. I smiled about the fact that someone knows it's me. I walked to the couch and did the same thing as always. I layed down and went to sleep. Soon I woke up and felt the same presents as last time because Soon Alex was flipping out along with Tamaki and the twins. I felt the cold take over my body and I screeched and rolled over causing me to fall to the floor and hurt my wrist. I sat up and rubbed my eyes feeling used to the cold. I looked around and saw all eyes on my I began to cover my face when I moved my wrist I hurt my arm and felt tears. Alex was worried. ''Cole what's wrong? Nicole what happened?'' asked Alex. I held my wrist. ''It hurt's Alex, I think I hurt it when I fell.'' I said not a single person spoke and Alex wrapped my wrist.

''Wait Nicole?'' asked Kaoru I stopped and realized Alex's Mistake. ''Crap See Alex why I didn't want to change my name last time I knew this would happen!'' I said to her. ''Your the one who always changes your name looks like I couldn't keep up!'' Alex said. ''Your supposed to be nice, My imaginary friend people called you I never listened, heck I didn't listen to Tamaki when he said you were bad. But here you are causing trouble!'' I said Alex had tears. ''I am so done I was there for you in all your bad times, but here you are insulting me. I should have went to therapy when my mum told me to!'' shouted Alex. ''Well I should never have stopped readin my Book's of HATE!!!!'' I shouted this got everyone's attention. ''So you are Nikki. The Nikki who liked Kyoya!'' shouted the twins. I went red. ''Shut up Idiots just because you observed something wrong doesn't mean anything!'' I shouted at the then stored out of the room.

Hey guys, so I saw a comment that said the viewer was confused so here is what happened. Nikki went to France over the break from school, and came back. She changed and started to go by Cole, then she met Alex her inside friend and she changed, but no one recognized her. That's whats happening if you couldn't infer that.

~Love Rye! <3