18

I smiled into the mirror as I started to get myself dressed for the ball. I love balls even though I'm a tomboy. I decided to wear a blue gown that was a long puffy dress. I loved the was it mixed with my multicolored eyes. 

I decided to curl my hair and then pull it into a side pony type of ordeal

I decided to curl my hair and then pull it into a side pony type of ordeal. Like if you've ever seen the vampire diaries like Kathrine Pierce had it when she first met the Salvitore brother's in 1864, just without the hideous hat. Anyway, my navy blue hair matched in with the dress perfectly. I loved the color combinations. 

(11:11 make a wish)

I looked at the clock after placing the last hair into place and securing it, it was time for me and my brothers to leave. I slipped on my navy blue heels and walked to the limo I was leaving seperatly from the boys because I want to suprize everyone in the amount of effort I put into it. I usually only apply 1% of my actual effort for my fathers balls, but at this ball people very important people will be looking at me, kids that could make or break my life (So mainly Kyoya). 

I arrived at the school a few minutes early and decided to head on in. I walked into the room and hid in the second story room, where I wouldn't seen by anyone, and where I could still walk out and not be viewed until I want to. I sat on a chair in a polite manner and pulled out a book. I began to read a book I got while visting America. Yes I speak English, and yes I enjoy reading from other countries. 

Soon I heard the voices of the hosts. ''Where is Nikki!'' cried Hikaru's voice. I smiled I put mu book back into my purse and put my purse in the chair and stood. I peeked out the door and saw the whole host club rush down the stairs. I slipped out of the door and walked to the edge of the stair case and looked down to see that there was an equally split room below, half girls (for 6 guys) and half boys (for one girl) I smiled my kiwi smile ans heard half the amount of girls below squeal. All of the Hosts looked in my direction and I smiled. I noticed Kyoya freeze for a second then recompose himself. I descended halfway down the left stair case and the other hosts got into position. as Kyoya passed my I saw a gleam in his eyes. 

The ball went on and I danced with about 10 boys then I slipped into the darkness of the night and decided to sit in a tree for no reason. So I climbed into a tree happily and sat there listening to the commotion in the room. Then I saw a couple run out and then Tamaki had them dance, and told everyone that the girl was the princess of the night, so as Haruhi went to give her a kiss the boys whispered to Tamaki and he freaked and ran after her. I smiled at the idiots and leaned forward excited for the rest, but as soon as Haruhi's lips met the girls I fell out of the tree with suprize. the whole ballroom (that filled the balcony and around the glass windows) looked in my direction I just layed on the ground staring at the sky. ''Ow.'' I said then proceeded to get up. I wiped the blue dress off and saw that Haruhi was coming over to help me out. I smiled at her and thanked her. 

I pulled Haruhi to the upstairs room and began to change as she was looking toward the door. I pulled the beautiful blue dress off and slipped on my skinny jeans. I was now in my bra and skinnies when I heard the door open. I didn't honestly care, so I just turned to look at the boy, who to my suprise was Kyoya ''Nikki you need to make sure you didn't hurt anything when you fell.'' said Kyoya not noticing I was in my bra and jeans. ''Okay well can you leave the room so I can proceed in changing my clothes? I'm kinda topless right now.'' I asked his head shot up and he turned at once. He then left the room, but I noticed the drip of blood. I slid my flowy pink poncho that was knitted so you could see my baby blue bra underneath of it. I like the feel of being free. 

Haruhi turned and looked at my outfit and sighed. ''Nikki you can see your bra.'' said Haruhi ''Yeah but I feel free!'' I shouted and I could swear I hear everyone outside stop and stair at the door. ''Yes but- you know what I won't win this I should stop now. Come on lets get you home.'' said Haruhi. So while we walked down the staircase again, I had my big pink bag with me now, I noticed all the guys were stairing about half of them with bloody noses. Then I saw the hosts they were all smiling but Kyoya, he had a drip of blood but he managed to be rid of it fast. ''Thank you Haruhi for kindly escorting me home.'' I smiled at her. ''Of coarse anytime, would you like to say good bye to the hosts?'' she asked I nodded and was journeyed over to them.

''I wished to say good bye, I will see you all Monday yes?'' I asked smiling lightly. ''Yeah Monday.'' said Tamaki I hugged Tamaki and Honey than walked with Haruhi home. 

I love you all and I love this book so much even tho it sucks rotten eggs. Oh and can you guys please comment more if you don't mind that is. Love you all. Bye!

Rye~