12

I don't think I can handle a day with these people again, they are heavy. I decided to do something I have never done, Be me. I dyed my hair brown like my father, then pulled out my contacts. I pulled on a little blue dress with the exact same blue leggings. I braided my hair in a fish-tail to the side of my head. I then put on my glasses and looking into the mirror. I smiled at a reflection i haven't seen in a while, me.

I grabbed Princess and put her on a leash. Princess and I walked to Ouran. It feels good to do math again, I had to stay away so the twins didn't know it was me. So here i am in the cafeteria eating and working on math. My brothers in the back ground yelling and throwing things. I wasn't going to say something until my math was thrown. I shot up and looked around. My math is being thrown into a pile of crap by my brothers. I saw not a single student other then the hosts. I sighed and shouted. No one noticed. I saw them throw Honey and I went haywire, I might have a bit of a soft spot for the young boy. 

I tripped Kaoru and knocked Hikaru over then grabbed Honey, Usa chan, and my math and sat back at my table with Honey on the table beside me. No one saw me because I was super fast. I scribbled my last answer then stood up in a fast manner. Everyone took in a sharp inhale except Mori and Kyouya. I looked at them in a harsh way. ''Don't throw people, and don't touch my homework.'' I said in a devils voice. 

I hung out with Haruhi after school for fun then went to her house. We were having the best sleepover until there was a knock on the door. The whole host club was here, what was i doing you ask? hiding from them. Haruhi would never give me up. I know she wouldn't. She loves me. So she managed to get them out of the house. So we spent the rest of the night singing, watching t.v. and doing each others make-up.

I know it's short but at least i tried. Love you all.

Rye~