Chpt. 1

Michael's P.O.V

I was going to tell Ashton about something.. I felt so scared and nervous...

Ashton and I were out together. He put his arm around me, I get closer to him and I saw a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.
"Nothing.." He answered.

I kissed his cheek and he looked at me. He kissed my forehead and smiled happily at me.

"What?" I asked.
"I remember you last night how it went.." He answered.
"That was nice and fun.." I said.
"It was." He said and laughed a bit.
"Did you wear a condom?" I asked.
"Oh.. No.. Well, its not like your gonna get pregnant anyways.." He answered.

I had a feeling in me that was odd.. it was fear.. What if I..? I shook my head in disbelief and tried to ignore the thought.

We made it to the car and got in. Ashton turned the ignition on and began to drive.

I pecked his cheek and smiled at him happily.

We began to sing Long Way Home. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.. Ashton was the perfect one for me.. I remembered all those times with him.

My favorite times were when we wrote lyrics for our songs. I didn't forget them... When I met him and look how far our relationship went.

On the way back home, we kissed at every stop sign and we listened to Green day. It was just like one of the songs we wrote..

We made it back home. I walked into the house and looked back at Ashton.

I smiled at him playfully and ran upstairs. He giggled and chased me upstairs.

"Hey! Get back here! Mikey!" He giggled.
"Come and get me." I said mischeviously.

I walked into our bedroom. Ashton closed the door and kissed me lovingly.

I kissed him back and pulled away. I looked at him and smiled at him and giggled.

"How did we end up here?" He asked.
"You're such a dork.." I said to him.
"Not the answer I was expecting." He said.

We fell onto the bed. Ashton was on top of me and he looked at me. I felt my face heating up.

"Hi." He said quietly.
"Hi.." I said back to hin quietly.
"Now, I'm being serious uh.. How did we up here?" He asked and giggled.
"Oh my god.." I answered and laughed.

We kissed and cuddled for a bit then, started making love.

~~~~~~

We were both kissing, panting and a bit sweaty..

Ashton's thrusts were nice, slow, gentle and loving.. We weren't having sex.. it was making love..

He held my hand the entire time we were making love.. Ashton panted and I felt his thrusts getting more slower.

"M-mikey.. I-I'm so close.." He panted.
"G-Go ah-ahead.." I softly moaned.

Ashton softly moaned as he reached his climax. I moaned his name at the same time as him.

He slowly pulled out and lied down beside me. He put his arm around me and held me close.

I cuddled closer to him. I panted slowly and smiled at him. He placed a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Mikey.." He panted.
"I love you too, Ashy.." I said out of breath.

We fell asleep into each others arms.

Yeah.. I skipped most of the smut part bc trying to uh.. cut back on the smut.. Idk why thou?

So, yeah! Anyways, what will happen next? Will Michael ever tell Ashton about his secret that he kept for so long..?

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!