Chpt. 2

A few weeks later...

Michael's P.O.V

I haven't been feeling well the past few weeks.. I woke up in the morning and go to the bathroom and throw up.

I hated it so much.. I would feel lighthead, more tired, a bit moody and the vomiting..

Its been almost an entire month since, I've been like this.. I went out and bought a pregnancy test..

~~~~

I was in the bathroom in shock.. I looked at the test studying it.. It had two lines on it.. I looked at the box and it said two lines meant... Positive which meant..

I'm pregnant..

I shook my head in disbelief and kept on telling myself no..

I took the box and test. I got out of the bathroom and went to our bedroom.

I hid it from Ashton.. somewhere where he doesn't look.. I hid it in one of the drawers.

I sighed in relief that I hid it.. I made sure that it was well hidden.. but now I had another problem..

I looked at my stomach and looked at myself in the mirror. "Oh god.." I said quietly.

I'll look like a fatass with a large stomach.. What am I going to do?

I heard ny phone ring and I saw it was a message from Ashton.

Ashy(Smash): Mikey, come to the studio. I got tell you something and its really really important!!

I walked out of our bedroom, downstairs and out to the studio.

~~~~

I walked into the studio and saw Ashton and Luke messing around. I smiled at him and he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"You guys are cute together." Luke said.
"Shut up, Luke." I said snd laughed a bit.

Ashton grabbed my hand and walked out of the studio with me.

We were out of the studio, where we write our songs and I looked at Ashton and he looked.. Nervous?

"Michael, I want to ask you something.." He said.
"Yeah. What is it?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and got down on one knee and took out a small box out of his pocket and opened it.

Inside there was a ring and I looked down at Ashton.

"Oh my god." I gasped in suprise.
"Hey, Mi-" Luke said and was cut off by gasp.
"What are you all sta-" Calum said and was cut off by Luke.

"Michael, the first time I saw you I thought you were amazing. You're green eyes are so beautiful.. you're voice, laugh and the way you are.. I loved you the very first time we met. Everytime I hear you sing, its so amazing.. I love it.. I want to be with you the rest of my life.. Michael Gordon Clifford, Will You Marry Me?" Ashton said.

I was speechless... I didn't know what to say or react.. Tears filled my eyes and I smiled at him happily.

"Y-Yes.. Yes! Ashton, of course! I will marry you!" I said happily and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and smiled happily. I felt so happy... I couldn't believe it..

I kissed him and pulled away. He smiled at me happily.

"I love you so so much, Michael." Ashton said.
"I love you so much too, Ashton." I said.

He slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

I bet you're wondering when is this going to happen or whatever?!

Well.. Be Patient, young juans...

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!