Chpt. 17

Matthew's P.O.V

I sat in a pizzeria with uncle Luke, I liked him because he's so nice to me, he always takes me somewhere to be away from mama and dada.

I don't know why..

Luke sighed softly as he looked at me and smiled slightly. "Is the pizza good buddy?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled happily.

That's the only way I could talk.. just nodding or smiling.

Mama and dada sometimes argue.. I don't like it when they yell at each other..

But that's why I have uncle Luke and uncle Calum or my kanagroo ketchup, they're always there when mama and dada are yelling.

I was so scared when dada left me alone, but ketchup was there and I thought the monster under my bed was going to get me.

But, when uncle Luke got there he scared it away!

....

We got home and I didn't want to sleep in my room after what happened, uncle Luke slept on the couch.

I was in my bed with ketchup and I saw the monsters again, I got out of bed and ran out of my room.

I opened a door to another room, it was with baby things..

Mama and dada did want another baby and not me..

My eyes felt watery and I rubbed them as tears came out slowly, I ran to uncle Luke crying.

I shook him and he slowly woke up, "what's wrong buddy?" He asked sleepily.

He quickly woke up when he saw me crying, "hey what's wrong? Did you see something?" He asked softly.

I nodded and took him to the room where the baby things were.

Uncle Luke frowned and took a deep breath in and let it out, "buddy mama and dada still love you okay? It's that it's a baby and babies need more things and a lot of attention." He said.

Luke's P.O.V

I saw Matt's bottom lip tremble and I sighed, "Aww.. buddy don't cry." I said softly as I picked him up and held him close gently.

Matthew cried into my shoulder as I held him close gently.

poor guy..

He probably thinks the baby is more important..

I held him close and sighed, "I know it's hard buddy but mama and dada are trying okay?" I said softly as he looked at me with tear stains on his face.

He nods slightly as I smiled slightly, "C'mon give me a smile Mattie. Mama and dada would want you to smile." I said and he gave me a big smile.

Calum and I try to make Mattie feel happy and ignore what's going on, he's only a little kid and I don't want him to be a broken home..

~~~~~

Sorry if I haven't update this story I'm a bit busy with summer school and yeah.. I really hate it but it's sometimes okay.

Anyways as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!