Chpt. 9

Michael's P.O.V

I'm eight months pregnant.. Just one more month and I can finally have my baby in my arms.

I was walking through the park to go get food. I felt so lonely and scared..

I saw two dark figures and both had knives. I stopped and I panicked.

One of them pushed me. I fell on ny side.. I softly whimpered in pain..

The other held a knife near my stomach. I felt so much fear.. I didn't know what to do, but whimper in pain.

"Shut up, you fucking freak!" The one holding the knife near my stomach.

The other took my wallet and all my money.. He threw it at me and kicked my back.

I cried out in pain. Both of them beat me.. They punched and kicked me..

"Freak!" They yelled and ran away.

I stayed on the ground, crying in pain.. I had bruises on me.. I felt so much pain.. I couldn't get up..

"A-Ashton.." I whimpered.

I tried to get up... I got up and walked over to a tree and leaned against and sat down.

I looked around.. I felt so much pain.. I cried in pain..

A few people saw me and walked over to me. I panicked and held my stomach.

"Don't worry.. We won't hurt you.." She said.
"Yeah.." He said.
"Here some money.. You need it.." She said.

I slowly calmed down and whimpered in pain. "Th-Thank you.." I whimpered.

They smiled and left. I tried to get up again.. I didn't want to get up until the pain faded away.

~~~~

The pain was beginning to fade away slowly.. I got up and walked to find food.

~~~

I got food and walked back to the woods to the cabin.

I made it back and I got inside.. I sat on the couch and made a fire. I got warm and began to eat some food.

"Baby.. I promise that no one gets near us.. We need people that can help and care for us.." I said and rubbed my large stomach.

When I finished.. I relaxed for a while and went upstairs. I got in bed and fell asleep.

Poor mikey...

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!