Chpt. 4

The next morning..

Ashton's P.O.V

I slowly woke up and felt around the bed. I rubbed my eyes and.. I didn't see Michael.

I gasped and got up from bed and saw he took all his clothes, money and I saw something on the top of the drawer.

A box with a note attached to it. I picked up the box and removed the note.. It was a pregnancy test box.. I opened it.

I saw inside a pregnancy test and it had two lines.. I looked at the back what it meant..

Two lines means.. Pregnant..

I saw the note and picked it up.

Dear, Ashton.
I know you love me and I love you too very much that it hurts.. Ash, I wanted to tell you about that but.. You were mad at me and now, I see it clearly. You don't want it.. You don't want our own flesh and blood.. I am pregnant with your baby.. Ashton, I am with child.. I'm going to have a baby and I will raise it and care for it and love it..

I am sorry... this is the reason I ran away.. I love you... What happened to us? I thought you loved me..

Sincerely, Michael..

When I read the note... I felt so heartbroken... What happened to us?

I couldn't believe it..

Michael is pregnant with.. my baby...

I heard a knock on the door and it was Luke and Calum. They walked in and found me standing near the drawer in shock..

"Ashton? What happened?" Luke asked.
"Where is Michael?" Calum asked.

I sniffled and bursted into tears. I sobbed softly and sat down on the bed.

Luke and Calum saw what I was holding and took it away from me.

"Oh my god.." Luke said in shock.
"Michael.. He was pregnant and.. is gone.." Calum said.

I began to sob more loudly. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.. I should've never got mad at him..

"H-He was pregnant.. Oh my god.. Michael is going to have my baby.. I'm a father and what have I done..?" I said and looked up at Luke and Calum.

I'm a father... I didn't expect this to happen.. I don't want our little baby to grow up with a father... I feel terrible..

"Michael.. why? Why? Why?!" I sobbed loudly.

Luke and Calum hugged me tightly. They began to cry.. Their best friend left.. my fiance left with my baby..

We told everybody and they all were depressed and started crying and sobbing when we told them that he was pregnant..

I called Michael's mum and dad.. I told them what happened then, I called my mum and told her what happened..

Everybody was depressed... So, we all started to look for Michael.. it was a search that I have no idea how long will go on..

I was listening to Amnesia while, writing this..I feel so so sad..

Anyways, as always.. Until next chapter.. So long..