Chpt. 8

1 month later...

Ashton's P.O.V

Its been so long... seven months since, he's been gone.. I missed him so much..

When it was his birthday, I stayed up all night.. crying and wondering what happened to us..?

When it was christmas and new years... I stayed up depressed.. I didn't talk to anybody... I just want Michael back so, I can apologize..

I could imagine how Michael must feel.. so lonely.. I wonder what will our baby will look like..

If only.. if only, I didn't yell or get mad at him..

He would be here with us... I miss him so much.. he would be here and our baby would be safe..

I bet I'm a terrible father... even if Michael was still here.. I would be probably be terrible dad.

If we find, Michael... I wonder if he will forgive me..

~~~~~~~

Luke and Calum walked up to me and had something in their hands.

It was an envelope.. they handed it to me..

"Its uh.. for you.. I guess Mikey left it for you.."Luke said.
"The landlord said it was from him when he left and it was for you.." Calum said.

I opened it and pulled out a note and something stapled behind it.

Dear, Ashton
I miss you so so much.. Well, I guess you're still mad at me aren't you? I hope not.. I'm five months pregnant with our baby and we miss you. I went to the doctor and I wanted to keep our baby's gender a suprise.. I think it might be a boy... If its a boy, his name could be Matthew or if its a girl, Anne. I hope you read this.. I love you..

Sincerely, Michael

I lifted the note and saw a sonogram of a baby.. my eyes widen. Tears began to fill my eyes.. I looked behind it.

Thats our baby, Ashton.. In just a few more months and I can have our baby in my arms..

I read the back. I looked at it and sighed sadly. "Our baby.." I said quietly.

I felt so heart-broken.. This was a few months back..

"He must be eight months, Ash.. its been like three months since, he left this." Luke said.
"We need to find him soon.. he can't be out there when he is getting close to have the baby." Calum said.

They were right... I need to be with him when he is going to have the baby..

We continued the search until he is found..

Le gasp!! Michael is getting close to have the baby!! Omg!!

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!