Chpt. 5

4 months later...

Michael's P.O.V

I managed to get an apartment once, I left the hotel. Its been a four months since, I left..

I was in my bed staring at the ceiling. I looked at my stomach and rubbed it.

I didn't want to find out the baby's gender and decided to make it a suprise.

I got up from bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my swollen stomach and held it.

I felt a small kick and smiled slightly. I put my hand on where the baby kicked and felt it kick my palm.

"You're an active one, aren't you?" I said quietly.

I felt another kick and smiled happily then, it faded away. "Its just you and me.. We left daddy because he probably didn't want you around.. but I want you to be here.. I promisen that I'll make sure nobody hurts you."

I remembered the day I left... I sat down on the bed and rubbed my swollen stomach soothingly.

I don't want anybody near my baby... I was stupid to leave Ashton.. But.. wouldn't care for it anyways.

Ashton's P.O.V

Its been four months since, Michael left.. I feel guilty, terrible.. I'm a horrible person.

I should've never yelled or got mad at him. He's out there somewhere.. Its not safe for him to be out there alone... with our baby..

I turned my phone on and looked at the pictures that Michael and I took before this could even happen..

All of them were with us doing something stupid and weird. I stopped at a few pictures and remembered how that day went..

I stopped at a picture where Michael and I kissed.. tears filled my eyes and I took a deep breath and let it out.

Tears gently stream down my cheeks as I turned my phone off and thought about that day..

"Michael, I miss you so much.." I said quietly.
"Its been four months, Ash.. No sign of him still.." Luke said.
"I'm a horrible person..." I said.
"Did you want the baby?" Luke asked.
"At first, I freaked out and now.. its too late.. I now want to be there for Michael.." I answered.

Luke sighed and left the room. I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Where are you, Michael..?" I asked myself quietly.

Michael's P.O.V

I was packing up again because I was leaving again... the landlord was kicking me out because I haven't paid the due..

I grabbed all my things and took the baby's items, clothes and blankets.

I got out of the apartment and walked out to find somewhere else.

Where will Michael go now? He got kicked out and nowhere to go now...

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!