Chpt. 13

Michael's P.O.V

I was resting on the couch holding our little boy in my arms. I smiled slightly as I looked at him.

Ashton kneeled down in front of me and smiled. "Michael, do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Of course.." I said.
"We should go to the hospital." Luke said.
"Yeah." Ashton said.

The guys got all my things, clothes and the baby's bag. Ashton picked me up and carried me bridal style out of the cabin.

I felt tired, a bit weak and sore... I cuddled close to Ashton and slowly fell asleep.

Ashton's P.O.V

I carried Michael while, he held the baby close to him. He fell asleep when we were going back to the car.

I couldn't believe it... all this time, Michael was having a baby.. our little boy..

I looked at the baby and smiled slightly. Our little boy.. we made a baby... He was a perfect mixture of us..

Mattthew balled his fists and began to whimper. Michael was too tired to take care of Matthew or to calm him..

"I'll hold him for you, Michael." Calum said to him.
"Okay.." he said weakly.

Calun took the baby from him gently. He held the baby in carefully and calmed him.

Michael cuddled closer to me and fell back to sleep.

"Michael must've been through a lot.." I said.
"Yeah.. being alone while, pregnant. The labor and birth and who knows what else.." Luke said.
"Whatever he has been through must've horrible and I wasn't there..." I said quietly.
"I know, but now.. You can be there for him.." Luke said.

We made it to the car. I got in the back of the car with Michael. He woke up, Calum handed him the baby back, he held the baby close and carefully.

Michael sat next to me and leaned his head against my shoulder. I leaned my head against his.

~~~~~~

We made it to the hospital and got help from the nurses. They took us to a room.

Michael lied on the bed, the nurse took the baby from him gently to be checked over.

The nurse took the baby and weighed him. "8 pounds and 4 ounces." She said.

I smiled slightly and held Michael's hand gently. "Big boy.." I said.

Michael smiled weakly. "He sure is.." he said weakly and tiredly.

"Get some rest, mikey." I said and kissed his forehead.
"How long ago was the baby born?" The nurse asked.
"Like maybe two hours ago.." I answered.
"Was it a home birth?" She asked.
"Sort of.. He went into labor when I wasn't around and his water broke when we found him in the woods alone and he gave birth in the woods in a cabin." I answered.

The nurse looked at me shocked and suprise. "The poor thing... are you the father?" She asked.

I nodded and sighed sadly. I saw how Michael slept peacefully.. it looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep in hours..

"Well.. whats the baby's name?" She asked.
"Matthew James Fletcher Irwin-Clifford." I answered.

She wrote it down on the chart. "What about him and yours too?" She asked.

"Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin." I answered.
"So, the baby got both of your last names and has two middle names?" She asked.
"My middle name is Fletcher and James is part of his first name.." I answered.
"He got something from both of you." She said.

~~~~~~~

Michael woke up and stretched a bit. I smiled at him. "Hey, you'r finally awake.." I said.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Matthew? Mj? Where is he?" Michael panicked.

"He's in his cot resting." I said calmly.

Michael's P.O.V

I saw Matthew resting in his cot and I sighed in relief. "Thank god.." I breathed out.

"We can call him Mj for short.. what do you think?" He asked.
"I like it.." I answered smiling.

Thats the baby's nickname MJ!! Or Matty or Matt. Whatever..

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!