Chpt. 7

2 months later...

Ashton's P.O.V

Six months and no sign of Michael still.. We asked people if they seen him and nothing..

I was in the kitchen, by the counter drinking coffee.. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Ashton!" Calum said.
"Hm? What is it?" I asked.
"A landlord from an apartment said he seen Michael, but that was before he kicked him out." Calum answered.
"Really? That means.. people must've seen him go somewhere!" I said.

~~~~~~~

We went around and asked if they seen Michael. Everybody said they seen him go somewhere, but they don't know where.

"Have you seen him?" I asked and showed a picture of Michael.
"I seen him.." She said.
"I think he went somewhere further." She said.
"Oh okay.. Thanks.." I said and continued walking.

I had feeling Michael was around here somewhere but where..?

Michael's P.O.V

I got up from bed and rubbed my large stomach. I felt a small kick and smiled.

"Morning to you too, baby." I said and put on some sweats and a navy blue hoodie.

I waddled downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "What do you want to eat, baby?" I asked.

I felt another kick and smiled. "Whatever huh?" I said and nodded, "same here." I said.

Even though I was lonely.. I had the baby.. I loved it.

"Two more months and I can finally meet you." I said and rubbed my lower stomach.

I was excited to meet my baby.. In just, two months.. Two more months and I have the baby in my arms.

Sorry again!! If I stopped here!! I am so so sorry!!!

So.. Two more month until the baby is born!! Yay!! But what will happen next chapter who knows?

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!