Good news

Tyler p.o.v.
"Tyler! Tylerrrrrrr!!!!" I could hear josh screaming. Is he in the bathroom with me?
"Josh I'm trying to shower!"
I yell back but he's already opening the curtain. He has no cloths on and he gets inside with me. Alright.
"Well I have good news and I couldn't wait to tell you, also I need to shower and you like really cute with soap in your hai-" I cut him off quickly and smile. Then laugh.
"Josh just tell me the news"
"Okay well, you know how I work at the record store?"
I start lathering joshs hair with soap and nod my head.
"Okay soooooo I was messing around and I put one of our Demos into the CD player because I got bored of the same music and I was just jamming to it and some guy walked up to me and asked who it was and I said it was us and then he gave me this card thing and I looked at it and it said 'fueled by ramen' on it and it had a number and stuff. But before I could actually ask the guy what it was he was gone. So I called the number."
Josh took a deep breath, he was talking very fast.
"And the guy answered and I asked him why he gave me the card and he told me that he thought it sounded awesome. Then he said to meet him at this fancy restaurant tonight at 7:00. Tyler. Do you know what this means? WE CAN BE GETTING A RECORD DEAL!"
I grabbed josh and hugged him as tight as I could. Wow. I don't know what I'm feeling. Happiness? Nervousness? All of the above?
"Babe. Wow. I can't believe someone would want us to. Wow. I just. I think I might scream right now." I screamed and josh laughed at me.
"That's how I felt on the way home from work." He grabbed me and pulled me into a long, beautiful kiss. I pushed him under the shower head.
"What the hell Tyler?!"
"You need to rinse out the soap."
I rinsed his hair out for him and kissed him.
"Hey josh?"
"Yes Tyler?"
"if we are gonna be bandmates and boyfriends then I think we should move in together." He kissed me again, longer this time.
"That sounds amazing. Oh my god.
"I love you Tyler."
"I love you too."
"What are you gonna call it?"
"Call what?"
"The band, bean."
I look at the shower floor and then back at his face again.
"Twenty one pilots."
"Well it's odd but catchy. Whatever you want babe."
I pushed our bodies close and kissed him once more. And I feel him growing.
"Josh do you have a boner?" I laugh
"I can't help it Tyler, you look really hot in the shower." he giggled
"Then let me help you." I smirked at him and got on my knees.
----------------------------------------------
Author note: I know that some of you like when I put smut in and I actually was going to but I feel very uncomfortable writing it. Like I will read it but oh god I can't write it. I feel awkward and I suck at writing it. So have that cute lil fluffy happiness and love it. Okay sorry my chapters have been sucky lately but ugh idk how to keep it going. Ily guys. Byeeeee
Ps. I was in the shower when I wrote this