The proposal

Josh's p.o.v
I am so so so happy right now. Me and Ty have been in a band called twenty one pilots for about 13 months now. It's getting pretty big. When we first started out we had about 30 people at our shows and now for some reason we are finally back in our hometown and the tickets are sold out. We've made it all the way to a sold out venue. How did this come to be? I'm so proud of Ty and myself. Since today is the biggest sold out venue we've ever had, I'm gonna do something crazy. Very crazy.
----------------------------------------------
Josh's p.o.v
This crowd is insane. We are playing Forest right now and oh my does he look beautiful when he sings. Holding on to you is next and when Im supposed to do my backflip, I'm gonna do something different. I hope this works out.
---------------------------------------------
3rd person p.o.v
Josh hops up on top of the piano as Tyler turns his hand to a gun and puts it to his head. He pretends to shoot him but Josh doesn't backflip. Ty looks at him, confused. Josh gets down on one knee and pull something out of his pocket.
Ty stops singing. "Turn of the music, turn it off." The music stops and the audience is silent. Ty hands Josh the microphone. Josh holds up a ring with once hand and looks at Tyler in the eyes.
"Tyler Robert Joseph. You are my sunshine, you make me feel happy, and now we are in a successful band together and I want to spend my life with you forever. I would sing 'can't help falling in love' to you cause it's romantic and what not but I'm the drummer. So I can drum you a romantics beat?" Tyler smiles at Josh and tries to get words out but he is crying too much to say anything.
"Anyways I want to be with you forever. Tyler Robert Joseph, will you marry me?" They are both crying now and Josh waits there for the reply. But Tyler is too in love with his sight to say anything.
"Ty?"
"I-I do" Tyler says in between cries.
"I love you so much Joshua William Dun."
Josh puts the ring on Tyler's finger and they pull into a kiss.
The whole crowd is cheering now and crying.
They end the concert a few songs later and kiss a couple more times.
They leave the stage and come back out, playing Guns For Hands.
Then they both yell into the microphone...
"We are twenty one pilots and so are you!"