Chapter 15

"Sorry to interrupt could I get a photo with you?" He let go of me and turned to where the voice was coming from.

"Uhh sure." Brooklyn responded.

"Do you want me to take it?" I asked holding my hand out for the girl to pass it to me.

"Well could you be in it as well?"

"Me?" I was shocked, people had come up asking for photos with Brooklyn before but never me as well.

"Yeah! Course your Immy, Brooklyns girlfriend." She got her phone out and showed me photos of Instagram screenshots. It was me and Brooklyn in public places but I didn't know anyone had taken a photo. There where captions above saying, 'wishing this was me', 'sorry girls, he's taken' and 'the real top'. She opened her camera and switch it to the front facing camera.

"Thank you, enjoy your day!" She said rejoining with her friends.

"That was weird." I said to Brooklyn.

"Yeah, your famous." He responded jokingly. Though I couldn't help but think for the entire movie that I, was well known enough for someone to want to take a photo with me.

We where walking home, holding hands just talking when he asked me a question.

"Hey Immy?"

"Yeah."

"Can I post a picture of you on Instagram?" I just looked at him confused. He got out his phone to show me the picture I presumed. "This one I just really like it and think it's cute. So?"

"Uhh sure. Why did you ask?"

"Well because I guess neither of us have ever posted a picture of each other like that and so I wanted to make sure you where ready to take that step."

"You sound like someone from a s*tty romance movie to use your words." I just laughed.

"Hey I was just trying to be nice. I didn't want to post it and have you get all mad at me."

"I love you Brooklyn." I grabbed his arm and kept walking with my head on his shoulder. With his phone still out I watched him post the picture, it had 1000's of like in minutes, he had tagged me in it so i had to disable all my notifications so my phone wasn't constantly vibrating. The picture was really cute, it was us out with everyone at the local park and Brooklyn had me in a piggy back and we just where looking at each other and smiling.

When he dropped me off we kissed and I went in. His dad wanted him back for something.

When I was back in my room I lay on my bed and started to feed through all my notifications. Most of them where followers and likes but there where comments as well. Since I had posted some pictures of him and I because no one I didn't knew followed me. But now I had so many followers people could say what they wanted because I didn't know who they were. Most of the comment where really nice like heart eyes and love hearts and 'omg your so pretty" "ultimate otp!" "they're so cute together" but others really made me feel bad. "She's only in it for the fame." "Sl*t." "I hate her because I wanted Brooklyn." "You're f*cking ugly" I had never been targeted like this before and I didn't really know how to deal with it. These people saying horrible things and they don't even know who I was or one thing about me. I just started to cry. How could these people be so mean to me? Brooklyn never got comments like this, why me? Why are they only be rude to me? I threw my phone down and turned over so my face was in my pillow. Christina always seemed to know when I was sad. She walked in the door and put her hands on mine.

"Hey Imms what's up?"

"Nothing, nothing. I'm fine."

"Immy. Your a sh*t liar and your crying. What is it?"

"Well." I paused and sat up. I got my phone out and showed her instead of telling her, she was sitting next to me when she took my phone and read the comments.

"Immy, block every single one of them right now." She gave it back. "Now! You don't need any of that negativity in your life and you can't let that get you down. I've seen the way you look at Brooklyn and the way he looks at you. You would have loved each other regardless of what his last name is." With that I began blocking each and everyone of the users that said something rude and with each one I felt better and better." When I was done, I put my phone down dried up my tears and looked at Christina.

"Now you've done that lets have some fun." She said bouncing up.

"What kind of fun?" I followed her slowly.

"Oh were gonna do everything. I'm gonna give you a fake tan, where gonna do those flash tattoo thingys, I'm gonna do your hair, paint your nails, face masks. We are gonna have so much fun, we have the whole day to ourselves."

It took us a few hours to do it all but when we finished we still had a few hours to kill before it was dark. Dad and Mum had left some money on the bench for all of us incase we wanted to do anything as they where out.

'We left this money for you four incase you wanted to do anything today, don't forget to pick up your sister from her party at 5pm.' It read.

"Looks like Liam doesn't want it and Emma doesn't need it so I guess it's ours!" Chris picked up the money and grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Where are you going with that?" I turned and called to her.

"To pick up Emma."

"But the party doesn't end for a few hours."

"We going shopping silly, come on grab your stuff I'll be waiting in the car." We spent all the money we got in Primark and Topshop and other stores we came to along the way. After feeling so deflated earlier it was really nice to know that Christina knew what I needed. When I checked my phone again I had gotten a text from Brooklyn.

'Come over I have something for you.'

* * *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

* * *