Chapter 5

"Immy this is Abi, Hugo, Lily, Rosie, Cecelia, Josh, Daniel."

"Wait go again I wasn't ready." They seemed to find this hilarious but I was serious I won't remember there names tomorrow. Looking around two of them seemed to be couples.

"So we meet again, properly this time." I nodded towards the girl I had a run in with a few minutes ago, Cecelia I think. "Sorry I called you a sl*t but you where being hypocritical." She just rolled her eyes at me. I whispered to Brooklyn "I've only been here for like 3 hours and I already have an enemy." He laughed and Cecelia just death stared me.

Josh put her hand on and her and I saw him whisper for her to calm down.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She screamed.

"Someone's moody." I think I may have pushed it to far as she stood up and stormed off.

After she was gone Josh said "I'm so sick of her, she's so sensitive and she doesn't know what a joke is."

"Break up with her if you think that way." I forgot that I assumed they where dating

"You kidding? She'd ruin me, ever since I took her out on a date she's never left me alone, I don't even want to be her boyfriend." Josh responded leaning back against the wall.

"What did I tell you Josh?" Brooklyn said with a sly look.

"Oh don't give me that sh*t you tell me every time I vent. Just let me complain about that b*tch. Rosie, Lily if you tell her I said any of this I'll f*cking kill you."

"Trust me we hate her to." Rosie responded.

"Better go now." Josh said.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same, though Cecelia was nowhere to be seen.

I was heading out the gate to catch the bus when I heard a call from behind me.

"Oi Immy wait up." It was Josh, walking with Brooklyn.

"Well hurry up we'll miss the bus." We ran to the bus stop and quickly got to the back. We got so caught up in conversation that I almost missed my stop.

"Hey can I have your number before you go?" Brooklyn asked. I fiddled around with my blazer and found a pen, I grabbed his arm and wrote out my number. Without thinking I just jumped out of the bus with a quick goodbye.

When the bus left it dawned on me that a guy liked me enough to get my number on the first day. I'm definitely gonna like it here.

*    *    *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

 *    *    *