Chapter 16

I got Liam to drive me to his house because it was getting dark, after we had gotten back from picking up Emma. I hadn't bothered to text him back to say when I was coming, he knew I would come and he wasn't going to leave the house. I knocked on the door and as I was putting my hand up to knock it again, Romeo opened the door with Harper by his feet. He didn't greet me he just yelled out.

"Lover boy, your girlfriend's here." He yelled back into the house. "Come in." he added as I heard footsteps bounding down the hallway. I stepped in side and when I locked eyes with Brooklyn he ran faster and just wrapped his arms around me. He gripped me tightly, it seemed like he would never let go. Of all people, I loved Brooklyn's hugs the best, he just gave me that warm homely feeling.

"I'm so sorry." He kept repeating, whispering in my ear.

"Sorry for what?" I pushed him back slightly so I could look in his eyes.

"Putting you through those comments." A look of genuine concern stretched across his face.

"It's fine Brook, honestly It's ok." He wasn't looking at me he was looking at the ground, so I lifted his face as I said "You don't have to be so worried about me."

"No I'm your boyfriend, I should be concerned." It was the first time he had actually said he was my boyfriend I guess we both just assumed but neither of us had ever said it.

"I posted another picture to tell people to stop being mean to you but they kept going, I'm so sorr-" I just kissed him, I was sick of him talking.

"I remember the last time you kissed me to shut me up." He was quieter and softer now.

"Yeah when I took the piss at Cecelia." We both laughed and he laced his fingers through mine and began walking back where he came from, me following close behind.

Brooklyn POV

"I know you saw this when we where out last week and you really liked it so." I picked up a bag that was in the hallway and handed it to her. I knew she could tell what it was from the label on the bag.

"Brooklyn you really didn't have to." She looked at me after examining the dress.

"Yeah well I knew you would say that and be the humble person you are, so I shredded the receipt." I handed her the plastic bad with the remains of the receipt, we both just laughed. I grabbed her hand again and lead her into the theatre room. I had set up a cute little seat for us to sit in with pillows rugs to watch a movie.

She dropped her bag and just gave me a hug and I lifted her up.

"Ughh you love me too much." She said as I put her down.

"I can't."

"Aww, your so sweet I love you too." she kicked of her shoes and lay down on the pile of cushions. When I joined her she rolled over and started kissing me.

"Don't you want to watch a movie?" She was sitting on me as I rested against the chair behind. She kissed me again.

"Do you?" I laughed. "Though not." she added.

"We did this this morning." I said after a while.

"Omg yeah, it feels like such a long day." She yawned, I can understand while she was tired, she probably didn't get much sleep after running away last night. She moved aside and lay her head on my chest.

"Brooklyn, if you not gonna use the screen, can we?" Mum came in and asked. I looked over at Immy.

Mum came down holding Harper, followed by Romeo, Cruz and Dad. "Why don't we just watch a family movie?" And asked. I didn't think we had much choice because Romeo and Cruz just sat down and out their feet up.

Before I had a chance to answer mum had grabbed the remote and started scrolling through some movies.

"You happy to watch a movie or do you wan to do something else?" Romeo must have heard me because he commented back.

"Well where going to watch the Lego Movie, and I know you hate that movie so yeah."

"Ok we'll go." I grabbed her hand and she took her bag and we headed into the kitchen.

"What are we doing in here?" Immy asked as I let go of her hand and opened the cupboard.

"Milk or Dark?" I asked holding up to blocks of chocolate.

"Dark. Come on hurry up." I put the other one away and just closed the cupboard door as she began to pull me towards my room. When she opened the door I hit the button on the heater as I felt a cold air hit me when we walked in. She jumped on my bed and grabbed my laptop and started to scroll through episodes of Modern Family.

"It's cold." Emmy exclaimed kicking off her ugg boots and sliding under the covers. I just stood at the door watching herself settle in. "Well you coming or not?" I walked over to join her under the covers and she hooked her legs around mine. Her smooth legs sliding up and down mine until she was comfortable. Once again she rested her head on my chest. We finished watching an episode, so I asked if she wanted to watch another but she was fast asleep. I closed my laptop and put it on the floor the lights where already off so I just re-adjusted the pillows, I grabbed Immy's phone and texted her sister that she was saying the night. I turned over and wrapped my arms around Immy and fell straight asleep.

Immy POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, because I was really hot so I took off my shirt and threw it across the room, the bed felt unfamiliar but I just dismissed it.

Brooklyn POV

I turned over and flipped the pillow on to the cool side but I still couldn't get cool again so I just took off my shirt and chucked it towards my wardrobe.

* * *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

* * *