Chapter 22

It was 6:30pm on Saturday night and David and Victoria where setting up and I was all dressed up in what we had planned and Christina was upstairs getting ready. Abi and Josh had arrived early to help and I was just sitting on the stairs with them waiting for people to start arriving. We told them to come from 6:30-6:50, very exact I know, and then Brooklyn would arrive at 7 it would be all dark and then we would yell surprise.

I heard the first knock and from then on I was constantly at the door. Abi and Josh where giving party poppers to everyone and handing out drinks. Christina came down and help set out the food and gave the DJ some music suggestions. I was almost time for Brooklyn to arrive and everyone was here.

"Ok everyone. I'm turing the lights off he's just coming up the street." Christina was keeping an eye out upstairs for him.

"He's coming up the stairs Imms." Christina whispered to me.

"Ok everyone shut up." There where shushes and soon it was dead silent. The door the clicked open.

"Immy, I'm here." He yelled. "Why is it so dark?" He said to himself.

"SUPRISE!!" We all yelled and Christina hit the lights and the music started. He lifted his hands to his face and covered his mouth in surprise.

"WHAT THE F*CK?" He yelled as I ran up to him an hugged him followed by a bunch of others. "Whats going on Imms?"

"Its a surprise party for you!" He still looked so in shock.

"Y-y-y-you organised this?" He stuttered.

"Yeah with the help of these guys." Josh pointed to me and Abi.

"Come on Brooklyn lets dance." I grabbed his hand and went to where people had already begun to dance and people parted to let us go in the centre. When we got there he looked kind of awkward.

"Whats the matter?" I yelled over the music, still dancing.

"Uhhh, I don't really dance."

"Neither, you just got to let go." I grabbed his hand and put them in the air as the beat dropped. It was such an awesome atmosphere. Victoria had managed to get hold of these awesome strobe lights and she had hired some people to take photos for us, everyone was getting into it. After a few songs Brooklyn pulled me in close and we put our heads together, still holding hands and we just moved together. The music seemed to just fade out and it was just us.

"You look beautiful." I heard him say.

"Thanks."

"No I'm serious you look amazing." He lifted my chin up at looked into my eyes. "People always say 16 is way to young to fall in love, but I know I'm in love with you." He grabbed my waist and leant forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes but I knew a flash went off. I knew we where close to other people, I felt their eyes on us but it didn't matter. I heard someone wolf whistle and Brooklyn came off and laughed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of group of us dancing, we walked outside and as I looked around I could see other people but Brooklyn knew the way around my house pretty well and took me around to the side of the house.

I leant back against the wall and he leant over me.

"There's nothing else I want to be more than yours right now." I said he smiled and the lights from window above shined onto his eyes.

Cecelia POV

I don't even know why I came to this party. I just want to get out of here. I headed outside to try and see if I could find the door to outside. I turned a corner and saw two people making out. After looking closer it was Immy and Brooklyn. I was fuming, I already got enough of it at school but I had to deal with it here, I knew I had to do something, something to separate them.

Brooklyn POV

I lifted her leg on to my waist and my other hand was on the wall. I slid my hand up her thigh.

Immy POV

I could feel him sliding up my leg, so I put my hands around his neck playing with his hair.

Cecelia POV

"Hugo, come here." I called him over still from talking to someone. "Hey I just wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Hugo said.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I know you like Immy, like like her-"

"How did you know that?" He interrupted.

"Oh come on its so obvious." He looked and started to turn around. I grabbed his hands and pulled him back. "Ok anyways, she likes you, more than Brooklyn, she's only with him for the fame." He looks more interested now. "So I just wanted to tell you, I suggest you make a move." He pulled away from my grip but looked like he was thinking about doing something. My job is done.

Brooklyn POV

"Hey I love you and all, but I kinda want to just go back and dance." Immy said after we had been kissing out they side for a while.

"Haha ok fine, lets go." We headed back inside. We got back to the party.

"I'm just gonna grab a drink, you want one."

"Yeah thanks Brook." I headed out of the group.

Immy POV

I kept dancing, it was my favourite song. I saw Hugo come out from behind a few people.