Chapter 23

Hugo POV

"I've been waiting to do this for along time." I said to her when her eyes met mine.

"Do wha-" she began to say before I kissed. I was leaning for and she began to bend back. She kisses so well.

Immy POV

Woah. Omg Hugo is kissing me, but I'm with Brooklyn. Why would he do this? This is actually kind of nice. What was I thinking I'm with Brooklyn, I don't like Hugo. Or do I?

"What the f*ck is this?" I heard Brooklyn voice. I felt the splash of drinks he dropped on the floor.

I pulled out of the kiss. In a weird way I didn't want to stop.

Brooklyn POV

I could see her lipstick on Hugo. I stared at him first then at Immy but she couldn't look at me. She ran, the crowd parted for her.

She kicked of her heels in the foyer and ran up the stairs. I couldn't go after her, I knew it was Hugo's fault but what killed is she didn't pull away, what was she thinking.

Immy POV

Last week I had found a way on to the roof, no one else knew it, so thats where I went. While I was up there I heard a few people leave but the music began again. I laughed as I remember telling the DJ that if any drama happens to just keep going, because we don't want to ruin everyone else's night.

I remember the first time I kissed Brooklyn, that new found love for him. But I almost felt that with Hugo, what is wrong with me. I love Brooklyn, don't I?

"Hey Immy is that you?" I heard Abi call from down below.

"No." I yelled back sniffling.

"How do I get up there?" She yelled back laughing.

"You can't." I yelled back laughing at her.

"Either you tell me or your responsible for me breaking every bone in my body falling off of your house." It was a fair point and it didn't seem like I had much choice. I told her where to go.

We got talking and she really cleared things up. When her phone rang, it was Hugo.