Chapter 9

It read..

"You think he loves you?"

There was a picture that I knew what it was even before I opened it fully. It was Brooklyn kissing Cecelia.

I could feel my eyes welling up so I turned my phone off and threw my phone down the end of my bed and got up to shower. I stood in there for almost 20 minutes with the hot water just pouring over my face, it was washing away my tears. I don't know why I was crying though, I barely knew him. I came out feeling fresh and I looked at the time I had 20 minutes until the bus came. I frantically began to get ready but then I picked up my phone and remembered the text. I wasn't gonna risk catching the bus today, I didn't want to see him.

I took my time that morning, straightening my hair, putting my make up on, eating breakfast. It was relaxing but somehow my mind just kept coming back to that text. I couldn't believe he had done that, on the same day we kissed and after everything I had told him. Even just thinking about it almost made me start to well up. I was already late for school so I asked Liam if he could drive me, because he doesn't go back to school for a while. He was a good brother.

"Why am I taking you again?" He asked he started the car.

"Cus, I just had a slow morning."

"Alright whatever." It was a silent car ride, and when we arrived all that was spoken was a simple goodbye.

I went into the office to sign in and mum had already called in to say I would be late. I didn't rush to class. The classes I had weren't with Brooklyn so that was good, but I spent most of the time thinking about what things I would say to him. When the bell rang to signify that class was over I glanced out the door and saw Josh, and I ran to catch up with him.

"Josh." He turned around and waited until I was walking next to him.

"Have you seen Brooklyn I need to talk to him."

"About what?"

I couldn't stop myself I just said it. "He kissed Cecelia."

"Oh yeah he told me about that, wait how did you know?"

I got out my phone and showed him the text.

"That's Cecelia's number, oh god she's a b*tch. Brooklyn didn't know there was a photo taken. Here he is, ask him to explain." Sure enough Brooklyn is approaching.

"Hey Josh, Hey Immy, what's up?" There was a long pause then I showed him the picture.

"Explain this." It was hard for me to hold back my tears.

"What? Someone took a photo? Immy I can explain it's not what it seems like?"

"Right then go, tell my why I got sent this morning a text with a picture of a guy who no less that 1 hour before this picture was taken kissed me and told me he liked me and then I opened up to kissing the girl who I almost punched because of what she said to me." I was yelling and a circle formed around us. I added in a whisper while tears began pouring out of my eyes "Tell me."

"Can we talk somewhere private please?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I pulled away.

"I don't need your sh*t right now. It's been hard enough moving but now someone who I though I was close to just stabbed my back." I turned around and began parting the crowd.

"Look if you wanna know the truth, I was buying flowers to leave you at your door." he paused and I stopped still turned. "You can see in the picture I am out the front of a florist they didn't have the ones I wanted so I went to go find another one and as I turned the corner I ran into Cecelia and she kissed me. I pulled away almost straight away but that picture must have been taken just at the wrong moment. After she got what she wanted she just ran down the street, I just left it. The other shop was closed so I didn't get the flowers, I was gonna go back today to see if I could find the right ones. That text you got was from Cecelia's number, she just trying to mess with you. Do you forgive me now?" By this point it was so quiet you could hear just breathing. I was so close to him I just whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"Ok everyone shows over keep it moving." Josh was yelling as the people piled out of the hall towards our common area. We both laughed.

"Where you really gonna buy me flowers?" I whispered to him. Instead of responded he just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our lockers. He opened his locker and passed me this beautifully wrapped bunch of white roses.

"I knew you didn't like red." I just pulled him into a hug.

Brooklyn POV

She hugged me but I found her lips and kissed her. That few minutes where we argued, I had this terrible feeling that I was going to lose her, and thats the worst I've ever felt. I think I really f*cking love her.

* * *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

* * *