Chapter 1

23 hours later we landed, I was tired, craving a coffee and some fresh air. After grabbing our bags we headed off to the taxi area and saw a sign with our names, right next to it I saw a sign that read Beckham's. In the distance I heard cameras flashing and people yelling, "move, get out of the way, make way."

"Immy, hurry up." My brother yelled, I realised I was staring and followed after my brother, thinking nothing of the sign.

The house we had brought was huge, it was almost like a mansion. I guess this new job of my dad's must pay pretty well. I found my room, happy to find all my stuff had already been delivered.

It was perfect the walls where white, there was a window into the street, I had a walk-in-robe and an ensuite. I started unpacking all the boxes and I decorated my room.

When I was done it looked so cool, I had bunch of album covers all over one wall in a pattern and a shelf with a bunch of books and candles above a desk.

I didn't have many clothes for the cold weather in London coming from Australia so Mary offered to take me shopping. Mary was my step-mum.

I came back with so many clothes Mary said I had to donate some of my old stuff to charity. While doing so I found the card all my friends signed, it brought tears to my eyes so I put in a frame.

"Time for bed Immy, you have school tomorrow."

*    *    *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

*    *    *