Chapter 6

Brooklyn POV

"God, she's hot." Josh said

"Oh shut up, its not only that she's so funny and nice, and ugh. Do you reckon I should ask her out?"

"Slow down there heart eyes, you've known her for a day, at least wait until the weekend." I was just worried what she would say if she knew who I was, or what she thinks if she does already know.

Immy POV

I walked up stairs and collapsed on my bed, and just as I did I got a text.

'Hey Immy, it's Brooklyn, hru?"

'Fine, u?"

'Good. Have you started the maths homework yet, cus I didn't understand what she was going on about so do u reckon u could help me?'

'Yeah no probs'

'thanks so much, I'll call you in like 20 mins.'

I thought I better get a start on the homework, so I closed my door plugged my phone into my speaker and started to blast my music. My family hates it but the house is so big now they won't even notice anymore.

After about 30 mins, I had already finished maths and was on to history and my phone ringed it was so loud because it was plugged into my speaker. I dived towards it and answered.

"Hey Brooklyn." I was so occupied by stopping my ear drums from bursting that I didn't even read the name.

"Who's Brooklyn?" She asked in curious tone, it was Lucy, my best friend from Sydney.

"Oh no one, how you going?" I wanted to change the subject.

"Nah you can't do that Imms you gotta tell me now, so who is he?" She was persistent and I loved for that but sometimes it got really annoying.

"Just a guy from school." I really didn't want to tell her, she would take it to far and never leave me alone.

"It's your first day and he asked for your number? He loooves you." She mocked me.

"Look, I'm gonna hang up if you don't stop asking questions."

"No, no don't do that, I wanna catch up we haven't talked in ages." So we caught up for like an hour, and still no call from Brooklyn, I was starting to worry.

"K Luce, nice catching up with you but I gotta go, talk to you later."

"K bye then love you *kissing noise*."

"Love you to, bye." I hung up.

I finished my homework and went downstairs to watch TV with my sisters, we were watching Modern Family. 2 hours later and still no call from Brooklyn.

"Ok who are you waiting to hear from?" Christina said

"What?" I asked

"You've been checking you phone constantly for the last 2 hours, who is it?"

"No one."

"No, its not no one, you always just leave you phone in your room or have it and not check it, so I'll ask again, who is it?" She was getting kinda loud now.

"Just a friend from school." I say turning my attention back to the TV.

"Girl or boy?" she paused it.

"Ughh, does it matter?" Why did everyone want to know, it's so annoying.

"Yes, because if a girl asks then its just meh but if a boy asked for your number he thinks your hot and he likes you."

"Really?" I was intrigued at how she knew this.

"So it is a guy?"

"So what?" I tried to grab the remote but she pulled away.

"What's his name?"

"Brooklyn."

"What is his last name?"

"I don't know?"

"Does he look like this?" She showed me a picture on her phone, it was him.

"How do you know him?"

"He's Brooklyn Beckham, David Beckhams son."

"What? Omg."

"DINNER." We heard Mary yell from the kitchen. We ate and I couldn't stop thinking about Brooklyn, and the fact he was famous.

Brooklyn POV

I'm gonna tell her tomorrow, I don't think I should keep it a secret, its better if I tell her after all everyone else knows.

* * *

Please comment your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. All to a make the story better!

* * *