Chapter 7

Cody's pov~

I feel bad for Madison. I think I should do something cool for her. I know why would I want to help that thing? Well that's what part of me is asking myself but deep down she isn't that bad. She's actually pretty funny. I want to take her to the movies.

No not as a date. I just want to make her a little more happier.

I walk to her room and knock on the door.

"Hello," she answers the door and looks like shes about to cry again.

"Hey, I want to take you to the movies."

Her face looks like shes confused and partly disgusted.

"As friends geez," I add.

"Oh okay? But I'm still confused why do you want me to go to the movies with you? I mean I thought we hated each other?"

"I don't know... I just thought you needed to do something fun. You seem sad."

"I am," Madison says nodding her head.

"Well would you like to go to the movies with me as friends?" I ask.

"Ha I didn't know we were friends?"

"Well it's better than enemies!" I snap at her. I'm so sick of fighting with this girl I just want to move on from fighting.

"Okay sure, lets go!" Madison says smiling," but first let me go change my pad."

Wow shes sure open about herself.

"Okay." I say trying not to make a big deal about what she just said.

*****

Madison's pov~

I get out of the car and we walk into the movies. I still can't believe why he wanted to go with me but whatever. I pull out my money about to pay for my movie ticket but Cody shakes his head.

"What?" I ask confused.

"No I'm paying for us," he smiles with a kind smile that I'm not use to seeing.

"Okay?"

He pays for our tickets and popcorn and pops.

"Thanks," I smile at him.

"Your welcome."

I didn't know he could be nice?

Aw.

We watch Jurassic Park in 3D. It was awesome but I did cry on the part where one nice dinosaur died. What, that part was really sad! But the rest of the movie was Great and it had funny parts and it was just awesome. I loved it. I would watch it over and over again if I could.

After the movie we get back in his car.

"So how did you like the movie?" He asks me smiling.

"It was Great!!!" I smiled back taking a sip of the rest of my pop that I didn't finish yet.

"Sorry about the sad part," Cody says looking with a little frown.

"Oh it's okay that's what made the movie awesome!"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Good because I just wanted to make you happy for once, you know I'm not always a jerk."

I smile and start to blush. What he just said made me extremely happy inside. Know ones ever tried to make me happy other than when my sister made me sad and she felt bad and tried to make me laugh when I was little but totally not the same. This time it was a guy trying to make me happy.

"Thank you for everything," I say looking out my window.

"Your welcome." He turns the radio on and Ed Sherrans thinking out loud song comes on.

Oh no!

I start to tear up.

"Are you okay?" Cody asks.

"Yeah it's just this song is so beautiful it makes my heart ache." I start to blow my nose in a napkin that I brought along.

"Oh," he turns the song to a hip hop song.

"Thanks," I bob my head to the song.

"You like this song?"he asks smiling while letting out a little laugh.

"You know it," I start to lip sing and move my arms around like I'm a singer.

"Hahaha Madison your funny."

"Thanks," I smile.

Author: oh I sure loved this chapter. What do you think is going to happen next? I am loving Cody right now.