Chapter 5

I call Marisa to meet me at the coffee shop so we could talk about what almost happened to me.

"Look I don't want mom and Dad to know it was me. They would freak." I say frowning at Marisa.

"Okay, are you sure your okay though?" Marisa asks looking like shes about to cry.

"Yeah Cody saved me."

Marisa smiles real big. "Really?"

"Yup."

"Awwww see he's a hero your hero!"

I spit out my coffee. "No it's not aw I'm like a villain and he's the hero that doesn't match up.

"Well maybe in our world it does," Marisa winks.

I roll my eyes.

"He sleeps NAKED!!!" People look at me funny.

"Naked? Wait how do you know," Marisa looks like she just had a heart attack.

"Because I let him lay on my bed last night with me because I didn't want to be left alone I was scared!"

"Why didn't you just tell me to come over and stay with you."

"Because you were on a date with Tyler. You Weren't even in the college!"

Marisa looks guilty and her face turns a pale color.

"Sorry," Marisa says quietly.

"Well thanks to Cody I'm still a virgin!"

"What?!?!? That creepy old bastard tried to rape you? Let me go to to his prison and shove a knife up his ass several times."

"Hahaha!"

"How are you laughing at this? I'm being serious!" Marisa snaps.

"I love when you get all tough and protective." I hug her spilling her Coffey on her boobs and she was wearing a white tea shirt. Oh crap.

"Ah!" Marisa covers her chest because her nipples are showing threw.

I was about to give her a jacket but before I could Tyler comes walking by us.

"Marisa... Oh shit Marisa... Your shirt."

Tyler pulls off his hoodie and pulls it over Marisa.

"Thanks," she blushes embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Marisa. I failed as a sister." I start to cry a little.

"What's wrong with your sister?" Tyler asks Marisa pointing at me.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing. I'm just a screw up," I start to cry harder.

Marisa looks at me and hugs me and whispers, "Are you on your period?"

"Yes!"

"Oh she's on her period." Marisa says looking at Tyler.

"Marisa!!!" I suddenly get angry and Tyler and Marisa look at me weird I scream ," YEAH IM ON MY FUCKING PERIOD... It's natural!!!"

I then turn around and Cody is right there looking shocked.

I feel my face turn red. I start to cry and run off to the bathroom while I here people start to laugh at me.

I turn my head at the people laughing around," SHUT UP YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL! You all act like you haven't heard of a fucking period before!!!" I run off.

Well that was embarrassing.