Chapter 21

I am walking to Cody's apartment because my car broke down and I really miss him. I haven't seen him lately. We both have been busy lately.

I get to his apartment and stand by the door about to knock but then I here a girl talking to Cody.

"I need you, please come back to me baby, I'm sorry!" I here the girl say in a high pitched voice.

I then here a male voice that sounds like Cody's," No Cristy, I'm dating someone else. Plus I don't have feelings for you."

I open the door because he gave me a key and I want to show this girl she can't have my Man!

When i open the door the girl starts kissing Cody on the lips then pulls away.

"OH HELL NO!!!" I yell.

"Madison it's not what it looks like!" Cody says.

I just push past him and punch the girl in her face.

"You bitch, you ruined my nose job!" She holds her nose.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BITCH FOR MESSING WITH MY MAN!" I yell at her with anger.

She looks at me and starts to cry like a little bitch!

"Now get the hell out..." I yell pointing to the door.

She looks at me stupidly.

"NOW!!!" I scream at her face.

She gets up and runs out crying.

Cody's pov~~~

I can't believe what just happened. My hot ass girlfriend just punched my jealous ex girlfriend. It was pretty freaking awesome!

"That was so hot!" I say out loud by accident.

"WHAT??!?! You think this is Hot, Cody she kissed you!"

"I mean the way you got all possessive it was fucking hot!" I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

"Well you would do the same thing if my ex came back and started to make out with me right?" She asks me.

"Oh I would do much worse!" I admit.

"Oh really?" She turns around and looks at me. Our eyes meet. I look at her pretty eyes for a minute then we start to kiss.

Madison's pov~~~

We kiss and we some how end up on his bed kissing. I lay on my back and he gets on top of me and kisses my neck and I feel a great rush. I pull him closer not wanting to ever stop kissing him.

His hands slide up my shirt half way and I pull on his shirt.

He pulls away and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I knew what he meant. To be honest I don't know but I don't want to make him wait any longer and I really do love him even though he drives me crazy some days but that's normal. Plus I don't want to be a virgin my whole life.

"Yes." I say pulling him back down.

"Oh okay."

"But I have to warn you I'm new to all this so go slow."

He smiles then nods. He slowly pulls off my pink tank top. I laugh I don't know why but I do probably because I'm a little nervous. I feel butterflies.

I pull off his shirt. I see his abs right in front of me. I put my hand on his chest I see a little tattoo on it.

"What's that?" I ask.