Chapter 3

Cody's pov~~~

I walk back to my room and my room is a disaster. Someone wrote in big letter "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW?!?"

Oh wtf?

I knew who did it right away. It was the crazy Bitch. How did she get in my room? I'm officially creeped out. I look around to make sure shes gone.

I see my play boy magazines ripped apart.

Really why did she have to rip those apart? I enjoyed looking at those at night.

Oh this Bitch needs serious mental help!

I will get her back.

~~~

Madison's pov~

I walk back to the lobby and grab a cookie and pop from the vending machine.

I walk back to my room which is destroyed.

Oh no I forgot to lock my door. That asshole pranked me back.

My clothes were ripped and filled with mud. Oh my god not my clothes!

I start to cry a little. How dare he?

He then wrote on my wall "YOU!"

I remember I wrote who's the bitch now on his wall and he wrote you!

I guess what I did didn't teach him a lesson.

~~~~~

Later I walk to my car and grab new clothes out of the trunk. Thank goodness I packed extras.

I put the new ones in my room and threw my ripped ones out. I clearly shouldn't have destroyed his room because he just did it back to me which isn't fair because it was my idea for only me to do it to him so he would leave me alone.

I am going to kill him! No one messes with me and my clothes. I paid good money for them.

I storm out of my room and find him by the lunch room.

"CODY!!!" I yell.

He looks around then sees me and shouts ," I don't know you," then runs away.

I run after him. He hits a dead corner.

Mwhahaha he's so dead!

"Stay away from me Devil!" Cody screams looking like he's about to shit his self.

"Mwhaha..." I laugh like a villain.

"Oh god please help me," he starts to pray.

"Really?"

"Please just go away," he says looking away from me.

"LOOK AT ME!!!!"

He looks at me scared.

"You wrecked my clothes and room how dare you!"

"You did the same thing to me!"

"Well  I was just trying to teach you a lesson." I stomp my feet.

"What? Are you crazy? Your like one of those crazy bitches in scary movies." He says.

"Well your like those cocky arrogant guys In movies, you deserve to be ...."

"What killed?"

"No I'm not that crazy... I mean you didn't try to kill me yet so no but you deserve to be humiliated!" I stick my tongue at him.

"Look I'm done fighting with you, please just go away?"

"Okay then lets make a agreement to stay out of each others life then," I smile.