Chapter 15

After we went to the mall I had new sexier clothes. Frankly I didn't like them but Marisa said they were perfect to get his attention. I can't believe shes making  her little sister wear booty shorts and crop tops to get some guys attention.

I get dressed. I put on a black crop top and it shows half of my tan stomach. Luckily I lost some weight so my stomach isn't round like a watermelon any more. I put on dark blue booty shorts with a sparkly silver belt around the waist.

I put my hair up in a messy bun with dark makeup on my eyes.

Then I put on silver hoop earrings. To be honest their the only thing I like out of this whole outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom and Marisa's mouth drops.

"Woah!"

We walk out to the lobby and hear whistles. I then see a bunch of guys looking at me. I start to feel uncomfortable.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I frown at Marisa.

"Of course it is. See all the guys drooling over you."

"Yeah and I don't like it. I'm getting uncomfortable. I don't even know those creeps."

"Crap!" Marisa says looking at her phone that's ringing," I got to take this phone call, be right back."

"Your going to leave me?"

"It will only be a minute," she walks away.

**************

Marisa walks back to me.

"Oh my lord what happened to you?"

"This didn't really work out!" I say looking down at myself. I'm covered with sticky notes with guys numbers on it and a few purvey comments.

Marisa peels them all off and throws them in the trash can.

"Hey look its Cody!" She pushes me towards him.

Oh no. I try to turn around and hide behind Marisa but she pushes me forward again.

"Madison?" Cody sees me.

Crap!

Cody's pov~~~

"Oh my god what are you wearing?" I see Madison wearing short shorts and a crop top showing off her stomach and cleavage. For some reason I felt a little protective over her so I took my jacket off and put it around her.

"Ha thanks."

"What were you thinking wearing that in public. That's not even clothes." I say shaking my head.

"Well it's a long story."

"I'm here to listen." I put my hand on my right ear.

"Well maybe I wanted to wear this!" Madison yells back at me.

"But..."

"And you're not my Dad so why are you freaking out?" Madison says stomping her foot.

"I was just looking out for you. Look I know what guys think about girls who wear things like that because I'm a guy too and I just didn't want you to get hurt because I know your not a slut."

"Well I can take care of myself," she says with attitude moving her arms around.

"I know. Believe me I had to find out the hard way." I remember the time she punched me in the nose. That hurt like hell.

"Well bye." Madison throws me back my jacket.

I didn't want guys to look at her. I felt jealous over her boyfriend. I even broke up with Cristy because I was hoping to get with her some how. I know I shouldn't like her because she punched me in the face and ruined my room and called me an asshole and she has anger issues but for some reason that's why I like her. She's funny and tough and doesn't care what people think and we have a lot in common.

I then look at Madison walking away. A guy behind her smacks her ass and I explode.

I walk over to that guy and grab him by his shirt and shove him against a wall and I punch him in the face. "Don't touch her again you asshole!"

"Geez what are you her Boyfriend or something." The guy asks holding his bloody nose.

"No!" Me and Madison say in unison.

The guy looks at me and says," You broke my nose and shes not even your girlfriend?"

Man this guy was fugly of course I was going to get mad at him because he messed with the girl that I like.

I look at Madison and say," Please put my jacket back on."

"Fine!" She takes my jacket and puts it on.

She walks away.

Well that went fabulous NOT really!