Chapter 9

I wake up and I'm on my floor. I must have rolled off my bed again. I know you would think I would have woken up from falling off the bed but I'm a heavy sleeper. The only thing I can't sleep threw is thunder storms. They scare the shit out of me.

I get off the floor and stretch. Ow I must have hurt my neck and back from sleeping on the floor because I'm pretty sore.

I look into the mirror. I'm still wearing my work uniform. I then remember I saw Cody with a brown haired girl. I wonder who she was. I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

I brushed my hair and changed into a baby blue dress that I got for Easter from Marisa. She got it from the mall on sale.

I put my hair in a a blue hair tie and put on blue eye shadow and mascara and a little bit of eye liner. What I like blue!

I walk to class and finish my report on humans. It was the hardest report so far. College was harder than High school that's for sure. I hand my report to my professor. She looks at it and grades it in front of me. She wrote on the back of the paper of everything I did wrong and how I can approve it. I felt like ripping it up in front of her because i worked so hard on it already but I needed to pass this class and get a credit in writing. I might want to become a English teacher someday or something else that involves writing.

Plus I want to learn how to write good stories. I think it's a talent and I wish I had it. Maybe practice will help.

I sat back at my desk and started to rewrite my report on humans but class Ended.

I grabbed my stuff and walked to Marisa's room and knocked on her room. I hope she was here.

She answered the door smiling.

"Hey what's up?"she asks.

"Nothing much just got done with my classes thought we could go get some ice cream and hang in my room later and rent some movies to watch?"

"Sure," Marisa says beaming.

"You sure seem happy."

"I am." Marisa pulls me Into the room. There is no longer two beds in there and its clean with only Marisa's stuff in it.

"You got the room to your self now?"

"Yeah, Bailey got kicked out of college because I got sick of her and told the room keeper person that she was having guys stay in our room and I didn't have time to study in there with her in there and she was failing all her classes."

"Hahaha that's awesome."

"Yeah I'm so glad shes gone. I can actually sleep in my room now and go in there when ever I want too. I think I will have to share again with someone else soon though but anyone's better than Bailey."

"Yeah I bet." I smile.

"I'm sick of staying in the college instead of going back to your room we should go to the cinema." Marisa says smiling hoping that I would say yes.

"Yeah but I only have 10 dollars till we get our pay check." I say kind of sad.

"Oh we can pay for it together. And today movie tickets are on sale for $5.00." Marisa says still smiling.

"Oh okay." I smile.

****
We get to the movies and we decide to watch The minions. We are kind of kidish as you can see. Plus the minions are awesome!

"I'm so glad we could actually hang out." Marisa says eating popcorn with me.

"Yeah," we share a pop.