Chapter 20

Me and Cody and Marisa and Tyler decide to have a little beach party before summer ends.

We invited all of our friends.

We brought snacks and different types of foods.

I hope it's good weather later because its at 4:00 and it looks like its about to rain right now, well it's in 2 hours it should be nicer later. Well according to the news people.

******
Well the news people can't predict shit because its still pouring and it's 4:30 I think we are going to have to have the party tomorrow instead.
********

We go to the beach today. The weather is way nicer then yesterday.

Me and Cody run to the beach together holding hands.

We dive into the water together when we get father out enough.

"It feels so good," I swim deeper with Cody.

"Yeah it does."

"Come on Marisa, come in here with Tyler!!" I yell.

I don't think she heard me because she stays laying in the sand with Tyler tanning. Oh well let them burn like lobsters then.

Cody pulls me under the water.

When I get up to get some air he's smiling at me with an evil smile.

"You jerk!" I run at him and splash water in his face laughing.

He splashes me back then dives under water.

Oh no where did he go? I'm over my head where I'm at so it's dark and I can't see Cody. I start to panic and tear up.

"Cody this isn't funny? Where are you?" I look around and hear nothing.

"Boo!" He comes up from behind me.

I turn around and scream.

"CODY YOU ASS FACE! I thought you got ate by a shark or something," I hug Him.

"Calm down sharks don't live in lakes silly."

"Still you could have drowned," I start to cry harder.

"Don't cry," he hugs me tighter.

"You scared me Cody, I really do love you and if something happened to you I don't know what I would do!" I look at him.

He looks sad too," I'm sorry I won't do it again, I was just joking around..... I didn't mean to scare you that bad."

"I forgive you," I kiss his lips.

He kisses back and pulls me back to the shallow part of the lake since I'm shorter than him.

Marisa's pov~~~

"They look like they are having fun..." I say smiling at Tyler who's tanning next to me.

Tyler Just nods not really paying attention.

"Want to have sex on the beach?" I ask trying to get his attention because I know he's not really listening.

"What?" He looks up at me.

"Want to have sex on the beach."

"But people are around!"

"Ha you actually thought I was serious?" I laugh.

He looks confused.

"I was just trying to get your attention." I say smirking at him.

"Oh..."

"Lets swim hot stuff," I get on top of him and kiss his chest.

"Ooh can we just stay here and you keep doing that?" He asks smirking now.

"Haha no." I grab his hands and pull him up. "Lets swim."

"Okay."