Chapter 14

Xavier picks me up today again to take me out where ever I want to go because he wants to makeup from the crappy date two weeks ago.

I told him it was okay but he didn't believe me.

We went to a park that I chose. I thought it would be fun since it was dark outside but we got a ticket from a cop because I guess parks have laws that you can't be there at a certain time. I didn't know that. I felt bad that he got a ticket because of me so I gave him the amount of money to pay for the ticket.

"You don't have to give me money," Xavier tried to hand me back my money.

"No keep it. It's my fault. "

"No it wasn't we didn't know."

He dropped me off and we decided to try to go out again next weekend when we didn't have work.

That date was pretty crappy.

****
I go to the lobby and Cody is with his girlfriend sitting on the couch that I was about to sit on.

For some reason I feel a little jealous about it. I don't know why? I don't even like him.... Okay maybe I do.

"Madison?" Cody spots me. Crap he saw me!

"Oh hey," I walk towards them.

"Who's Madison? His girlfriend asks rudely giving me a disgusted look. Ugh I want to rip her fake extensions out so bad.

"She's my friend." Cody says smiling.

"Oh," his girl friend says like a robot while rolling her brown eyes at me.

This girl bothers me.

I frown and start to walk away but Cody starts to talk.

"Madison stay, sit with us!"

"Oh it's okay. I need to get back to studying for that test coming up."

"Yeah... Babe let her go study." His girlfriend gives me a fake smile then kisses Cody's neck and than starts shoving her tongue down his throat. Ew I need to get out of here before I burst into tears and throw up.
I really didn't want to like him it just kind of happened which is kind of unfortunate because I liked hating him more than liking him.

Eww their lips didn't even fit right like they weren't meant to be together.

What am I saying? I have a boyfriend who is really sweet I shouldn't be getting jealous over this I start to get bored so I text Xavier to meet me in the lobby.

"I got to go okay me and Xavier are going to go to the cafe" I say.

Cody can't even respond because his girlfriend has her tongue down his throat.

So I just stand up and walk to the lobby.

When I get there I see Xavier so I walk up to him and say ,"hey what's up?"

"Nothing, what's up?" He asks.

"Just thought we could hang out at the cafe."

"Okay?"

We get coffee and sit down and talk. I try to flirt with him but its awkward.

"Haha," I laugh for no reason.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Oh ... Nothing."

"Okay?" He takes a bite of his bagel that he bought.

I don't know what to say to keep conversation going. Usually I wait for the person I'm with to start a conversation but Xavier was waiting for me to talk. With Cody we could talk and talk but Xavier is pretty boring and we have like nothing in common. I tried to ignore it but its hard to.