Chapter 18

Marisa's pov~~

Today me and Tyler are going to hang at his place. He doesn't live in the college he lives at his mom and Dads house still. He's saving up money to buy a house though.

He holds my hand and pulls me into his house. We go threw the kitchen and I see a pretty blond lady who looks like Cody a little and a older man who looks a lot like Tyler. This must be their parents.

"Tyler!" His mom hugs him then she looks at me and smiles even bigger.

"Hi," I smile awkwardly.

"Is this your girlfriend? Shes so beautiful!" His mom says in excitement.

His dad looks at me and smiles.

I smile back trying to seem as nice as possible.

"Do you two go to the same college?" His dad asks.

"Yes," me and Tyler say unison.

"Aw, young love." His mom gives us a group hug.

She smelled like flowers mixed with Candy.

"You smell good mom," Tyler says casual.

"Thanks I used that new perfume that your aunt Barb bought me."

Ha if Madison was here with me she would laugh at the name Barb.

"Yeah it smells good, could I use some?" I ask hoping she will say yeah because if she says no I will feel stupid for even asking.

Her moms eyes widen," Yeah of course," she runs to a room then comes back out with a huge class filled with pink liquid that has a fancy pink top on it. She hands it to me.

"Don't spray to much of it though Henry has allergies," his mom says looking at Tyler's Dad.

Omg If Madison was here she would have really laughed at that name.

"Oh okay." I spray just a drop on my chest.

"Okay so I'm going to show Marisa around the house." Tyler says putting his arm around my waist.

"Okay you kids have fun." His mom says.

"Amanda they are not kids anymore." Henry says.

"I know but they are compared to us."

"Are you calling us old?" Henry asks Amanda.

Tyler shakes his head and looks at me," Lets get away from this old couple," he looks at his mom and dad in disgust.

"Okay." He lets go my waist and grabs my arm and he shows me their living room. It's big and has grey carpet and a fire place with a flat screen tv.

Then he shows me where the bathroom is in case I have to go later.

Then he shows me the basement.

"This is where I stay most of the time," he says sitting on a fluffy brown couch.

I sit by him.

"When Cody went to college I got the basement."

I look around the walls are white and boring and the floor is plain hard cement. The tv is older and there is a bed behind a curtain.

"Why do you have a red curtain hanging in front of your bed?" I ask pretty nosey.

"I need privacy to sleep." He winks.

"It's smells like Daisies down here but looks like a dump." I say out loud, Yeah I can be a little bit of a bitch. I'm pretty honest.

"I know. I have been buying stuff to re decorate down here. I bought this shelf." He points to a brown shelf that looks brand new with books and other stuff on it.