Wedding Day #2 (for ItsEvieJo)

*EvieJo's POV*
I woke up feeling more gay than Ethan basically!(😏)
Today i am getting married to my bae, my lifetime poo, my annoyingyet amazing fiancé, Simon Minter!
Thinking about the fact that in less than 10 hours i will be known as Evie Minter.. Never been so exited..or have iii...........

ANYWAYS, i get out of bed and make my way downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I put some bread in the toaster and made some tea. I sat at the table with my Cousin and Sister ( i am staying at my sister's house because of the "bad luck seing the bride" thingy)!
We talked about being married forever and how i will "survive" with Simon in this magical journey.. As my mum put it!
I looked at the clock and it was 11am and the wedding is at 4.00pm so i went to have a shower.
After my shower i went to my room and  put my Disney sweater on and some cute little pajama shorts on and started to do my hair when i heard lots of girl voices downstairs so i went to see who it was!
All of my girlfriends arrived to help me out, doing my hair, makeup, everything. God i love them all so much..

**Skip to the wedding**

We pulled up to the church and i was feeling very happy and all i wanted to do was get in that church and see Simon, the love of my life.
I'm walking up to the door with my Dad beside me. I looked at him and smiled, he replied by a comforting "i love you".

Walking to Simon was breathtaking.
He looked like the happiest man on earth becaude he saw me and that just did it for me. I ran up to him as fast as i could not giving a crap about the others and just throwing myself onto him like a child.

'I do'
'I do'

The reseption was extremely chill with all the families and Sidemen including JJ in a silver sparkle suit because of a wager. I could not wait to see the wedding photos in a few days of him and the other wedgemen!

Me and Simon we're laying on our hotel bed, trying to get some sleep because we we're leaving at 6am to go to Heathrow.. But, as you know, that is impossible when you are in the same bed as a horny, insomniac so you know exactly what we did that night, and evry single night of our hooneymoon also... I love him.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
There you go ItsEvieJo, sorry if i got your name wrong or anything😂 hope i didn't!
For any request, leave a comment
on my latest post and i will answer!