Simon Minter Imagine #9

*Your POV*
Tonight me and the boys are going to a party in Chelsea so we had to get all dolled up for a change.
I put on my baby blue dress and my favourite heels(pic on top).
I hear all the boys downstairs having a chat and they we're loud because all of them are here : Simon, Vikk, Josh, Tobi, JJ, Harry, Calfrufru(😏), Callux, Joe, Ethan and also Lewis.
Knowing that we are not from Chelsea, we will probably get a few looks and i'm sure a few "those chavs" whispered behind our backs but i guess fuck them!
"Beanie, are you ready to go yet??" Harry shouts up.
"Yeah, two secs" I answer whilst quickly going to the toilet.
I get out and make my way down the stairs in my heels and i'm telling you that it's funny to watch.
The lads are waiting at the entrance so they all starred at me.
"Guys, she's mine! Stop looking at her you pervs!" Simon jockes as he helps me down the last few steps.
"You look great!" Callux says and the others agree.
"Gorgeous even! I would kidnapp you if you didn't already live in our house" JJ commented and we all kinda just starred at him a little.
"What??" He asks and we just laugh at him.
"Come on then! Let's go biatches" Ethan says to us.
We go outside and i get in Simon's car with Tobi, Ethan, Callux.
Calfrufru takes Harry, Vikk, Lewis in his.
And JJ takes Josh and Weller with him.
On the way there, Simon turns on the radio and Good For You goes on and he makes me sing, alone. Because, "apparently", i have a great voice.
So i start singing outloud.
"You say i give it to you hard, so bad, so bad. Make you never want me ta leave, i won't, i won't. Gonna wear that dress you like, skin tight. Do my hair all up, real nice and sincopate(idontknowhowtospellsosoz) my skin to hear you breathing.
Cause i just wanna look good for you, good for you, good for you, uh oh uh oh.
Let me show you how proud i am to be yours, leave this dress a mess on the floor. I just wanna look good for you, uh oh" I sing to Simon whilst looking straight at him and he smirks at me during all of the song.
When i stop singing the lads sing instead.
Simon puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it and i hold his hand for a small moment until letting go.
We get to the party and it's just great! Lots of loud music and all of the men looked really good but not as good as my boys all dressed up in their suits.
I dance with Simon for a while until the hype music starts to play and we all dance together.
After a few hours i became tired and i had been drinking and that made Simon angry because i was not meant too, i was still seventeen.
But Ethan and Josh told him that i would be fine because i have drunk before so i can deal with it.
"I love you babe" I say to Simon as i snuggle into him.
"Oh i love you more Bean" He anwsers.
I get off of him as House Every Weekend plays and the boys watch me dance alone like a freak.
"I'm going to go with her because she looks like a weirdo right now" Joe says as he goes up to me and dances.
As the beat drops we start shuffling like in the vido clip for the song.
It must be around 1am now so we decide to go back to the house.
We get to the house and everyone sleeps over at the Sidemen house.
We all sat on the sofas and watch some shit on the tele.
I took my shoes off and got comfy.
A few minutes later i felt sick all of a sudden i saw myself in the glass and i looked like a ghost.
"I don't feel so great"I moan and the boys look at me.
"Ohhhh whens the last time you ate something hunny?" Callux asks.
"At around 4pm" I say quietly.
"Uugggggghhh seriously?" Vikk says to me.
"I didn't want any dinner because i wasn't hungry"
"Okay, well i'll make you a sandwich" Josh gets up and makes his way to the kitchen.
"Um too late" I shout as i run to the toilet and i way violently sick for about 3 minutes, non-stop.
Simon stayed rubbing my back and Harry, Calfrufru stood in the doorway impressed at how much was coming out of me.
"Omg that's disgusting" I whisper as i clean my face with a wipe.
"Feel any better love?" Si asks
"Yeah, alot"
"Tired?"
"Yes"
"Put this on instead of that dress" He says as he hands me one of his tee- shirts.
"Okay" I say as i make my way to the lounge where the boys are.
I start taking my dress of infront of the boys and the stare at me and Simon shouts "Oh my! What are you doing???" As he rushes into the room covering me with his body.
"Getting changed you twat" I say and giggle.
"Infront of everyone?"
"Yeah"
"You know what, go ahead because this is going to be great to tell you tommorow" He laughs at me.
I throw my dress on the floor and stand there in my pants and bra.
"Going to put the t-shirt on Y/N?" Ethan asks me as i just stare at Simon.
"Yeah i will" I answer still looking at Simon.
"Time for bed Bean! Let's go!" Si grabs me and the boys says night!
"I love you you know" He says
"I love you too! But not as much as this pillow"
"Oh okay! Why?"
"Because Simon is my boyfriend"
"But, i'm Simon"
"Yeah, you are my pillow and this is my boyfriend! Stop being so jealous gosh!"
"So you don't want to cuddle me tonight?" He smirks
"Of course i do you idiot!come here"
He lays next to me and spoons me.
"I love you" He says to me and all he can hear is snorring.
"Goodnight" He whispers as kissing my forehead.